Kenny Miller

RFC55

whoever is deciding on the valuation of players at/for our club, does not have a good grip on players worth then. as miller is clearly worth more than 400k.

this age shite is aload of crap. he is 31 nearly 32 and still has 3 yrs at the top of his game imo.

like i said b4, if we were bidding for a player with millers rep/career ect ect ect but wasnt named kenny miller all of us would be creaming our pants at the bargain we were gettin.

Aye because a 32 year old who relies on pace is worth 1 million.

Miller is worth what a team is willing to pay and we are not willing to pay around 1 million for someone who we would most likely only offer a 1 or 2 year deal, lets not forget he relies on pace and is pretty injury prone.

This is a new era, an era were we will not be jumping in with any silly bids and it looks as if we are being very careful with older players.

Millers wages combined with the fee they want would be around 3 million and if we have a supposed 15 million for both transfers and wages then thats a decent chunk taken out of it and for an old player who isnt a marquee signing and a signing which most fans would be against it simply isnt worth it.

We could use that money on a younger better player who will benefit us long term and not for the 1 or 2 years Miller would.

£1.2m :wink:

1.2 or 1.5m aint far out. still shows that 888k is a bargain then.

wish whoever is valuing our targets would step into the real world. we aint gonna get many decent players if we keep valuing every1 so low. theres trying to get a good deal(which is sensible). then theres this biscuit tin mentality which we are currently showing.

Can keep him i wouldn't be paying anymore than 400k for him, the same price we just after sold him for in January once he had bagged 20 odd goals in half a season. If anything his price tag should have gone down given performances for bursaspor of late. If only we could all buy someones star players for 400k then realize hes playing shite for us then try punt him back for over double the price 6 months later, Aye chase yourself bursaspor go eat a kebab or something. As for the bid they put in for whittaker, no wonder it had been rejected 300k are you having a laugh? For a guy thats played European football consistently and a full international for the last 4 or 5 seasons? :lol:

Aye because a 32 year old who relies on pace is worth 1 million.

Miller is worth what a team is willing to pay and we are not willing to pay around 1 million for someone who we would most likely only offer a 1 or 2 year deal, lets not forget he relies on pace and is pretty injury prone.

This is a new era, an era were we will not be jumping in with any silly bids and it looks as if we are being very careful with older players.

Millers wages combined with the fee they want would be around 3 million and if we have a supposed 15 million for both transfers and wages then thats a decent chunk taken out of it and for an old player who isnt a marquee signing and a signing which most fans would be against it simply isnt worth it.

We could use that money on a younger better player who will benefit us long term and not for the 1 or 2 years Miller would.

well imo miller would help us win the lge for the nxt 2 seasons and get into the group stages of the champs lge. considering how much that is worth to our club then i believe a 3million out lay is pretty decent value.

if we were bidding for a player with millers rep/career ect ect ect but wasnt named kenny miller all of us would be creaming our pants at the bargain we were gettin.

He is called Kenny Miller, however.

No getting past that.

Just want to stick my 2p in.

IMO i dont care who KM has paid for in the past, he played for us and scored goals, thats good enough for me.

However, we need to stop buying 31-35 year olds with absolutely no sell on value.

The club needs to be run like a business, we need to invest in younger players, who we can improve and sell on for a bit of profit.

I know players like David Weir have came in and been great for us, but for every David Weir there has been 5 James Beaties.

Rangers bid for Miller "ridiculously low" according to Turks. Miller is on his way to Cardiff for a medical.

Are we going in low just to make out we,re after players knowing we have no chance of getting them.

Unproven? :lol:

56 goals in 107 goals in his second spell with us.

I'd love it if you could find out how many goals in appearances he's had in his entire career. His second spell with us is a mere fraction of what he really is capable of. Sorry incapable of.

I'd love it if you could find out how many goals in appearances he's had in his entire career. His second spell with us is a mere fraction of what he really is capable of. Sorry incapable of.

According to wiki, so pinch of salt, its 483 games and 171 goals at club level.

I'd love it if you could find out how many goals in appearances he's had in his entire career. His second spell with us is a mere fraction of what he really is capable of. Sorry un-capable of.

I don't care what he's done over the rest of his career.

The guy has proven he can score goals on a regular basis over a decent period of time for Rangers and funnily enough I only care about what he could do for Rangers.

Who you thinking we can get ?

During this window we've also been linked with Ivan Trickovski from APOEL. The fee for him was suppose to be around £1m at the time. I don't know much about the player but he's one name that springs instantly to mind.

I'd say Goodwillie but this court case obviously means any deal will stall probably until January. I doubt Goodwillie will move in this window to any club TBH. However, if he's found innocent I believe Ally will go all out to sign him in the next window.

In light of what the Bursaspor spokesman said today I'd love us to try and sign their target Bobo on a free-transfer. It would be a big fuck you from Rangers to the Spokesman club.

I'd love it if you could find out how many goals in appearances he's had in his entire career. His second spell with us is a mere fraction of what he really is capable of.

Kenny Miller once played an entire SPL season for Celtic and only managed to score 4 league goals.