Where Will Our Creativity Come From?

MCLACHLAN1

I know our priorities thus far seem to be defence and that is understandable.

However.

With Weiss going back to Man City I am wondering where our Pace, width and creativity will come from?

A lot of times mid season it took a wee spark from Weiss to change things and im hopeful we actually will be looking to address this.

Is the Kid from Paraguay the thinking on here?

However.

With Weiss going back to Man City I am wondering where our Pace, width and creativity will come from?

A lot of times mid season it took a wee spark from Weiss to change things and im hopeful we actually will be looking to address this.

Naismith and Ortiz hopefully.

Hopefully from Juan Manuel Ortiz, Steven Davis, Steven Naismith, Gregg Wylde, Jamie Ness, John Fleck, Kyle Lafferty, Nikica Jelavic...

I'd like to think that we will bring in a wide man/winger and a central midfielder, one with a bit of bite, but who can also get on the ball and create, along with another striker.

It's what we require.

We've plenty of creative players. Ness can pick a pass, while of course there's Davis, Jelavic and Ortiz who are all capable of a bit of magic.

I mean more in the sense of attacking full backs with pace and trickery.

Ortiz doesn't look pacy, Naisy and Jela will in the higher parts of the park.

I would just like to see a bit of creative flair in the side and not someone like Big Lee doing star jumps and getting skinned all the time.

We've plenty of creative players. Ness can pick a pass, while of course there's Davis, Jelavic and Ortiz who are all capable of a bit of magic.

Wylde too, surprised it took until Muff's post to mention him when the OP mentioned width and pace.

Gregg is more direct than a gunman.

I think Wylde will a bit part player, but certainly has the pace to make an impact (could be a bit like Novo over the last 3 or so years coming off the bench).

If we bring in Cuellar then it will definately free up Whittaker to push forward and give Ortiz a bit of back up.

I'm still hopefully we will bring Weiss back, back I'm sure if we don't we will be in the market for a winger of some sort. With Jela, Naismith, Davis, Ortiz, a new winger and even Ness I think we will be fine in terms of creativity.

People have got to remember that Gregg Wylde is still only 20 and has made less than 25 first team appearances.

He certainly has the pace, directness and ability to deliver a ball, he was fantastic in the 1st half at Rugby Park on the last day.

The more experience, the better he will get.

People have got to remember that Gregg Wylde is still only 20 and has made less than 25 first team appearances.

He certainly has the pace, directness and ability to deliver a ball, he was fantastic in the 1st half at Rugby Park on the last day.

The more experience, the better he will get.

I laugh when I see people writing him off "All he can do is run"... thats still a great attribute to have when we have a team littered with players with poor ability on the ball, where there second touch is normally a lump up the park or a pass to another team mate, your broadfoots, weirs, mccullochs. As you say, the more Wylde plays the better he will get and I think he will get a fair bit of game time.

I think the same goes for Hemmings, I honestly dont think we need to go out and spend £2M on Goodwillie when we have Hemmings who has a bit more height and strength and imo the potential to do well for the club, save us £2M and go on and hopefully do the job that Goodwillie would do without all the hassle that comes attached with him...

However.

I would love to think we could sign him.

He impressed me a lot last year- he has the raw materials to be a cracking player, it just seems to be a question of refining his technique a bit more.

I agree, wasn't having a go at you by the way, it was a general point.

However.

Paraguay? You mean chile?

Who from paraguay? I mayhave missed a report??

Paraguay? You mean chile?

Who from paraguay? I mayhave missed a report??

Papers have linked us with Marcelo Estigarribia on a few occasions. Paraguayan left winger.

Not sure if we are interested or not, time will tell!?

Papers have linked us with Marcelo Estigarribia on a few occasions. Paraguayan left winger.

Not sure if we are interested or not, time will tell!?

Same player, my bad, a thought he was chilean for some reason!

Cheers.

Looks fkn amazing. So on that note a cant see it happening lol

Cant believe the great winger Salim Kerkar hasnt had a mention yet lol :praise: :kerkar:

You joke about this but with a full preseason under his belt and with match fitness I genuinely think he could play a fair bit for us next year.

I don't think he would have been given a new deal otherwise.