Signing Tomorow

WWTC

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The word 'announcement' mean nothing to you, no? The rumour is that Rangers would make an announcement today on a midfielder joining the Bears. They had their chance to do that, so it is not illogical to think there will be no announcement today.

Also, one Bear has already announced last night that he thinks his Twitter account has been hacked and if he states that, if he starts talking about who is signing or look out for announcements/signings, we should ignore them. Maybe this is the case from Tom, who I have never seen speculate on signings/announcements.

I understand the word "announcement" perfectly well.

I take your point re twitter accounts.

I do however feel that anyone who thinks we cant sign or announce the signing of a player because we've already had a press conference is a bit stupid. Imho ofcourse ;)

I understand the word "announcement" perfectly well.

I take your point re twitter accounts.

I do however feel that anyone who thinks we cant sign or announce the signing of a player because we've already had a press conference is a bit stupid. Imho ofcourse ;)

That is your entitled opinion but if our eyes were meant to be on a signing announcement today, some fans would expect it to be a press conference announcement.

So in my opinion, no announcement now, until tomorrow at the earliest, unless it is just a wee squad player who we can hear about via a two paragraph announcement on the official website.

is this thread not about a midfielder meant to be signing today?

It is, or atleast it should be. But whats that got to do with it? You said;

"gd point no new signing today then "

you said this because we have alrafy had a press conference today, by your reckoning, we cant sign anyone today because the press conference has been. I was merely ponting out that, regardless of the players position on the park, we could still make a signing today.

That is your entitled opinion but if our eyes were meant to be on a signing announcement today, some fans would expect it to be a press conference announcement.

So in my opinion, no announcement now, until tomorrow at the earliest, unless it is just a wee squad player who we can hear about via a two paragraph announcement on the official website.

Fair enough mate, im not saying it will happen, i just think its wrong to suggest it wont because the press boys are all away home,

It is, or atleast it should be. But whats that got to do with it? You said;

"gd point no new signing today then "

you said this because we have alrafy had a press conference today, by your reckoning, we cant sign anyone today because the press conference has been. I was merely ponting out that, regardless of the players position on the park, we could still make a signing today.

yes i was agreeing with sum1's post and you quoted me think it was stevej,ofcourse we could still sign sum1 but the point was if it was this midfielder that you created this thread about then surely he would a been announced then as there hardly gonna call another press conference later to announce it or unveil him (tu)

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Would Rangers fans be happy with Bartley, Cuellar, Miller alongside them confirming Davis contract extension? #RFC

Rangers fans are going to be happy then! #RFC

yes i was agreeing with sum1's post and you quoted me think it was stevej,ofcourse we could still sign sum1 but the point was if it was this midfielder that you created this thread about then surely he would a been announced then as there hardly gonna call another press conference later to announce it or unveil him (tu)

To be honest, it looks highly unlikely we'll get anyone in today, it just seemed like people we're making out that because the press conference had been and gone, we would not sign anyone today.

:)

Would Rangers fans be happy with Bartley, Cuellar, Miller alongside them confirming Davis contract extension? #RFC

beat me to it haha sounds good

I'll tomorow "wank day" then.

This guy is just talking shite. Utter shite. He knows nothing.

To be honest, it looks highly unlikely we'll get anyone in today, it just seemed like people we're making out that because the press conference had been and gone, we would not sign anyone today.

:)

as long as we get the right signings in i'll be happy wether it be tonight or next few days (tu)

PLZZ bartley cuellar & wee davis

This guy is just talking shite. Utter shite. He knows nothing.

He's been more accurate than SSN this window, faster with news too.

So shut the fuck up ya wee negative bastard.

He's been more accurate than SSN this window, faster with news too.

So shut the fuck up ya wee negative bastard.

Hes known for it, matchday threads are a fucking wrist slitting session when he is there.

I wouldn't be suprised if he wanted this to be false so that he would have something to moan about

Fourth official told us about the Cuallr bid being accepted before anyone else did, as well us bidding for Miller.

Hes been the first to break the news on a lot of the trasnfer dealings down south (Taarabt, Greening, Denilson, Given and a lot more)