Signing Tomorow

WWTC

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes known for it, matchday threads are a fucking wrist slitting session when he is there.

I wouldn't be suprised if he wanted this to be false so that he would have something to moan about

I stand corrected then if this guy is a credible source of info and believe me I would love nothing more than 3 quality signings and a Steve Davis contract.

I stand corrected then if this guy is a credible source of info and believe me I would love nothing more than 3 quality signings and a Steve Davis contract.

(tu)

Apologies that I got a bit snippy, been a lot of negativy around here lately and its doing my tits in!

This guy is just talking shite. Utter shite. He knows nothing.

Fuck off, you.

I doubted the source at first too but after actually looking at his Tweets I came to realise that he's been absolutely spot-on with every transfer story he's posted and knows before most other news networks, including SkySportsNews.

You're talking shite. Utter shite. You know nothing.

Fuck off, you.

I doubted the source at first too but after actually looking at his Tweets I came to realise that he's been absolutely spot-on with every transfer story he's posted and knows before most other news networks, including SkySportsNews.

You're talking shite. Utter shite. You know nothing.

Calm down dear.,

Fourth official told us about the Cuallr bid being accepted before anyone else did, as well us bidding for Miller.

Hes been the first to break the news on a lot of the trasnfer dealings down south (Taarabt, Greening, Denilson, Given and a lot more)

Theres actualy more than I care to recount.

Makes me laugh how everything is judged at knee jerk speed.

Dont even bother asking anyone if this source can be trusted. Just jump in with both feet.

Theres actualy more than I care to recount.

Makes me laugh how everything is judged at knee jerk speed.

Dont even bother asking anyone if this source can be trusted. Just jump in with both feet.

I would not have posted this if I had not built up a bit of a respect for the guy and you are spot on, too much knee jerking going on.

Joy out of good news? Obviously Chewy. doh

Fact is the thread is wrong and Tom was wrong, no big deal though eh, 48 hrs it is now.

No, Joy out of taking the piss because good news never happened, because your a dour faced arsehole.

No need to copy him all the time Skywalker, especially after the other day.