Signing Tomorow

WWTC

Is their nothing on tomorrow back pages?

the guy with the back pages normally:

Back page ain't worth putting up.... It's all about the golf, only other story is Ally is ready for pulling the plug on Goodwillie, bcoz he's gotta go to court over the rape charge

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take you tongue out his arse ned. Not something i will lose sleep over, thats for sure.

Haha i dont have my tongue up his arse, i have had more run ins with him than most on here! Im glad you wouldnt lose sleep over it. I imagine your probably decent in the real world, but your online style is chronic

Wheres Dunny when ye need him :craphead:

only 2 i know of midfield players they wanted was gattuso and jamie murphy, but i got told on here by a mitherwell coach ally doesnt rate him and hes no chance, so well see! No heard anything on this one!

only 2 i know of midfield players they wanted was gattuso and jamie murphy, but i got told on here by a mitherwell coach ally doesnt rate him and hes no chance, so well see! No heard anything on this one!

\thread

I think speculation is in overdrive because the official gers commentator tweeted that we would sign a midfielder tomorrow, plus the fact ac milan have gone in for fiorentina midfilder montolivio....just two and two mate, nothing to get overly excited about

In the Express Whyte revealed however that some reports and rumours of possible purchases such as AC Milan's Rino Gattuso and Greek full back Georgios Tzavellas were wide of the mark .

In the Express Whyte revealed however that some reports and rumours of possible purchases such as AC Milan's Rino Gattuso and Greek full back Georgios Tzavellas were wide of the mark .

is he quoted? and is the article online?

If not quoted, don't believe them. The Express was wide of the mark ala Cuellar.

But if quoted them obviously it's true.

If not quoted, don't believe them. The Express was wide of the mark ala Cuellar.

But if quoted them obviously it's true.

If its direct quotes on any article the issue you have is deciding whether to believe whoever's quoted.

Articles without its up to you to decide if you believe a rag. Which I dont.

I'd be interested to find out who these targets are. As would everyone probably.