Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Hearts wanted £3 mill for Wallace remember? What were we playing at bidding 1.5 m :0

Hearts were never going to get £3m for him and they knew it.

We paid over the odds at £1.5m.

if only we got Frings :pipe:

Exactly a guy like him. I mena Albertz or Klos are RANGERS men through and through and could have pointed Ally in the right direction to get someone. We should be using these guys and the likes of Laudrup for Danish market and Caniggia for The Argentine picking up bargains , getting a cpl years and selling on.

Exactly a guy like him. I mena Albertz or Klos are RANGERS men through and through and could have pointed Ally in the right direction to get someone. We should be using these guys and the likes of Laudrup for Danish market and Caniggia for The Argentine picking up bargains , getting a cpl years and selling on.

rock on tommy,well said :praise:(tu):clap:

Judging it by the players we've signed I would say you have a point.

But I personally dont think it would rule out signing Goodwillie.

I think it would all but kill the interest off.

You'd be looking at

RW: Naismith, Ortiz, Verhoek

CF: Jelavic, Lafferty, Naismith, Healy, Beattie, Hemmings

LW: Verhoek, Wylde, Ortiz, Naismith, Lafferty

Is Goodwillie really going to join us to play second/third fiddle to Jelavic?

You'd be looking at

I would imagine Jelavic and Goodwillie would form a great partnership and this Rangers team would be going 4-4-2. I think Goodwillie is better than Lafferty and would take his spot in the team. So there would be no "second/third fiddle" about it. Next summer Rangers should just let Healy and Little go because they're not going to get near the first team so why bother paying them a wage. Beattie's contract will also expire next summer and it would leave us with 4 young forwards (Jelavic, Goodwillie, Lafferty, Hemmings).

Naismith can play up front but I see him more as a winger as that's where he's produced his best football for us.

You'd be looking at

I'd go for something like this:

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Goian Wallace/Papac

Naismith Davis New CDM Verhoek

Jelavic Goodwillie

It's a waste of time offering £1m less than they actually want. I could understand if we started off with a bid in the £1.5m region and then increased it if need be but £1m is taking the piss.

There is trying to do a good deal and get a player on the cheap and then there is taking the piss.

Hearts wanted 3million for wallace :beer1: The rest is history

We should be working hard all of this week to ensure that we have at least 3 new faces in the squad for the weekend. In my view they should be Verhoek, Goodwillie and we have already signed Goian. Get that sorted and I will be happy (temporarily at least). We still need at least 5 or 6 players

Meanwhile, McCoist has confirmed Rangers' interest in Den Haag player Wesley Verhoek.

"We put a bid in eight or nine days ago for Wesley Verhoek at Den Haag, a wide player who can also play up front but there's absolutely no progress in it," said McCoist.

8 or 9 fucking days? Utter joke.