Big Name Signing

cwoodloyal

I always thought this moment would happen

24 hours after having a boner over this thread, I am now bored, dissapointed that a big name player hasn't signed with 3 hours left of work

Happy Days

Keep the faith bud, somethings gonna happen, mabe not the "big name" and i use th weve been hoping for but i believe there is never smoke without fire!

Theres plenty of time left to get the RIGHT players in for the season ahead. We should beat the Malmo & hearts with what weve already got! Mabe a new cb would be nice but i dont think its vital at this stage.

The only update is that I was told an hour ago it was still goin to happen this weekend,but still no names!!!

Cheers for the update mate. Even if this doesnt happen i sitll believe it was in the pipeline as your not one for posting shite

The only update is that I was told an hour ago it was still goin to happen this weekend,but still no names!!!

Cheers for the info, bud.

I trust you and know you're only telling us what you've been told. (tu)

That Afolabi is close to signing. This guy was in for talks last night but could not agree terms yet. Talks are ongoing. He was at MP with his agent

wouldn't call him big signing :rolleyes: going by other peoples comments he doesn't seem too good :( him as cover to boughy and cuellar would be good though :D especially on a free

wouldn't call him big signing :rolleyes: going by other peoples comments he doesn't seem too good :( his as cover to boughy and cuellar would be good though :D especially on a free

On a free as a replacement for Broaders? Sell him for half a mil.

Nice bit of business.

Carlsberg......transfer windows.....etc

On a free as a replacement for Broaders? Sell him for half a mil.

Nice bit of business.

Carlsberg......transfer windows.....etc

Aye if we get a couple of centre backs in a wud get rid of broadfoot. Never rated him.

new-top-secret.jpg but very reliable (tu)

Tell you whats not top secret, that fact that your a bullshittin wee undercover cunt.

Seriously, how many times and for how long is this wee prick going to get away with posting this shite?

Tell you whats not top secret, that fact that your a bullshittin wee undercover cunt.

Seriously, how many times and for how long is this wee prick going to get away with posting this shite?

It's true. If he signs and what I've said is confirmed you better come back on here and apologize.

It's true. If he signs and what I've said is confirmed you better come back on here and apologize.

Fuck off ya cunt, your full of shite. Ive to apologise if one of your random stabs in the dark comes off finally? Are you fuckin fourth official? How many have you had a guess at now ffs?

Tell you what, i'll apologise, as soon as you tell me where it is at ibrox parkhead you actually sit. Care to explain your reason for bottling out of the easy way to show me your not what i and many others believe you are?