Dorin Goian Signs

Senna

3,000 posts of ur negativity be happy cmon write something positive in ur life plz am begging you

Okay, I really hope we get this guy and he becomes a good addition to the squad. Although I wouldn't put him in from the start tomorro, it'll be weir and bougherra at the back I think so the deadline doesn't really matter for him!

Oh and it's scorching outside!!! :D

has anyone heard if he has signed yet as i thought it was a 5pm deadline???

RangersMedia RangersMedia News

To confirm: 'wild card' must be registered by 11PM GMT, not 5PM as some have suggested uefa.com/MultimediaFile…

Okay, I really hope we get this guy and he becomes a good addition to the squad. Although I wouldn't put him in from the start tomorro, it'll be weir and bougherra at the back I think so the deadline doesn't really matter for him!

Oh and it's scorching outside!!! :D

woohoo ur bein positive its a miracle too warm a think tho

He could be the best centreback in the world, but when he's not got a fucking clue where Bougherra is going when he goes on a run things could get messy. How good is his English? Bougherra's is pretty good but not exactly perfect. There will be communication problems. I'd much rather have a good few training sessions under our belts rather than meeting the team on the day of the game!

Fair point, but then thats bougherras issue, not anyone elses. He should be profesional enough to understand the situation and adapt his game to help. There may well be a slight language barrier, but i dont think thats as big a deal as is made out, it certainly wont be much better after a few training sessions. I agree id rather he trained with the ream for a while, but needs must. Tbh im guessin weir n bougherra are certs to start.

I'm generally behind those two lads, I think they try to give everything for us but even my patience has ran out. I thought the blame for our first half performance on Saturday, rather than being put on the defence, was due to these two offering virtually no cover in front of the defence. If they usually do anything, it is that. However, on Saturday they failed to close down Hearts players, allowing them free reign at our defence. I highly doubt we'll see them both being dropped in the near future, but I do think it is vital that we don't play them as a central midfield pairing. I agree that midfield and further forward is where we need strengthening

I agree that McCulloch and Edu both try hard, but they are simply not good enough.

Maybe if Edu could capture his form from when he first broke into the first team.

I honestly fear for our midfield, it was absolutely overran by Kayal, Brown and Ki in a few of the old firm games last season.

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Dorin Goian has signed for Rangers subject to gaining a work permit#RFC 2 minutes ago

pish was just on ssn there that deal is not done yet he has left murray park few mins ago but it is close to being done