***the Rangers 0 Vs. 1 Malmo Ff Thread***

Muff

Oh and I've also got to laugh at some people saying it will be a walkover and that we will pump them... I really don't think we can be confident that it will be as easy as that.

2-0 for me and it will have to be a better performance from the weekend to achieve that.

I would like a 4-3-2

Greegs

Whittaker....Bougs....Weir....Sash

Ortiz...Davis...Edu...Wallace

Naisy...Jelavic

and make sure Naisy stays up with Jelavic and Ortiz or Whittaker coming down the right anf Sash or Wallace bombing down the left when time is right to make it a 4-2-4 and DDavis and Edu breaking from deep , beyond Naisy and Jelavic.

If we sign CB , I would not play Weir (pace( Wylde to come on when Ortiz gets knackered

I'm predicting another slow, pain match in which we'll struggle against this mob. :lol:

Not that I'm negative or anything, it's just what we frequently see from Rangers these days.

not on your own mate,i really do fear the worse.after saturdays debacle left with no confidence at all.

The set up I like , buit would play Sah and Wallace in front of him . Glad you also thin k Naisy up tight with Jelavic leaves room wide for us to switxh to 4-2-4

I wouldnt play Wallace LM and I'd put him LB to get 2 attacking fullbacks on and really take the game to these guys, especially at home.

I only have Naismith up front because there's no other strikers! Healy, nah and not sure Hemmings is up to it but i wouldn't seeing him get a run about (tu)

Naisy's better at RM IMO

I wouldnt play Wallace LM and I'd put him LB to get 2 attacking fullbacks on and really take the game to these guys, especially at home.

I only have Naismith up front because there's no other strikers! Healy, nah and not sure Hemmings is up to it but i wouldn't seeing him get a run about (tu)

Naisy's better at RM IMO

But like myslef you see the benefit of going for it and yeah thought about Hemmongs , could be good 20 mins to go , as he looks big and strong and fast

We have to go at them, as PSV said last year , that if we had started the 1st half the way we played in the 2nd.They thought we would have beaten them.

What I think we might play

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac: :needwallacepic:

:davis: :3070edu: :mcculloch:

:Naismith:

:jelavic:

What I hope we play

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :papac: :needwallacepic:

:ortiz: :davis: :3070edu: :wylde:

:Naismith: :jelavic:

What about trying:

Greegs

Whittaker bougherra papac wallace

Ortiz davis edu naisy

Fleck

Jelavic

Fleck seems to play well in the hole, allowing naisy to drop back into midfield. Would also be a good idea to swap ortiz and naisy throughout the game to keep their full backs guessing.

This is simply a must win game, with a good performance. Not only for the tie, but for team and fan morale. Don't think I can deal with not winning against another team I've never heard of, until we were drawn them.

We will probably struggle though and will be lucky to scrape a win.

Naisy showed exactly why he's not a striker yesterday. When up top he got bullied by Hearts back 4 and was pushed out of the game too easily..

When he was dropped into midfield he was able push forward with his trademark late runs... Its what his game is all about, he drags players out of position and he's able to find that extra yard of space. He needs to come from deep to do this though...