As It Stands....

Swagger

....this squad wont win the league. Yes there will probably be loads of replies telling me otherwise but deep down I dont think anyone can say that the current squad will see us to the title. Quality signings are needed ASAP

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....this squad wont win the league. Yes there will probably be loads of replies telling me otherwise but deep down I dont think anyone can say that the current squad will see us to the title. Quality signings are needed ASAP

I wholeheartedly agree.

Its not necessarily the squad of players we've got I'm worried about, its the tactics their set out in, 4-4-2 with 2 holding midfielder's who just simply cannot play with each other is a clear sign that Ally's trying to be a carbon cut-out of Walter, except with less experience.

You just said Hearts have a better squad.

:3070edu:

so u dont agree hearts have a better squad :lol:

they have just took a point off us in our own patch and have 5 players who would walk into their team out at the moment ...

for 1 they outplayed us at times today and 2 who the fuck do we have to step in?

honestly some folk need to look at the big picture ffs

they have just took a point off us in our own patch and have 5 players who would walk into their team out at the moment ...

for 1 they outplayed us at times today and 2 who the fuck do we have to step in?

Great post, retard.

:broadfoot:

You'v just proved today you talk utter shite.

our better squad just proved today we aint better than hearts who have more players to bring in ...we where shite incase u didnt notice and dont have much in way of a squad .

I think you might be correct.

However this maybe a knee jerk reaction. We certainly created enough to win, but I suppose so did they. The defence, and especially the centre of midfield really worries me. We should not be trailing "them" after week bloody one. (Provided they win tmz).

In the second half, once our boys were focused, we were all over them. Dominated possession, and made at least three clear cut chances which should've been buried.

i know that ..i never said we have a weaker starting 11 .when they decide to play ,we have no depth in squad

a couple of injuries and we are struggling mate .

Man for man Rangers are way better than Hearts one game into the season is not exactly a fair sample size for this claim that Hearts have better squad.Hearts outplayed us at times and we out played them at times the 1st half was Hearts the 2nd ours.Think we got little from the ref today and perhaps had a goal ruled out as Ortiz looked onside in 65ish minutes.

Who in gods name are the five players who would walk into our team.lol