As It Stands....

Swagger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: This has got to be a fucking joke?

People includeing me have been moaning on here for weeks, about how we're struggling to sign players.

And on here all you get is calm down it's only july etc. And recently i have read comments on here saying, this team have enough to beat hearts and malmo. We draw 1 game and all of sudden this team isn't good enough?

All of the players that were on that park today apart from Ortiz have been here for 3 in a row.

I think we need 4 or 5 players but they have to be good and, not just signing them so we can make up the numbers.

i totally agree but it happens everywhere these days I just dont understand the logic of it spain,Brazil and Germany all do it.we did it with Weiss last year as well and hearts did it today with templeton.

spain brazil and germany do it .the 3 biggest forces in football .and templeton ran us ragged doin it ..thats the logic mate ..we just dont have the player to do it .

I agree. I have been saying it all summer but this current squad cannot compete on all fronts.

We are more or less a crisis away if Jelavic/Davis/Bougherra/Naismith were to get injured because of a lack of depth and quality in the squad. We need at least 5 quality players in if we are to stand a chance.

i totally agree but it happens everywhere these days I just dont understand the logic of it spain,Brazil and Germany all do it.we did it with Weiss last year as well and hearts did it today with templeton.

Sorry do we play the same way as Brazil, Spain or Germany? Do we have the quality of players they have?

Another thing. Whittaker can't handle Templeton. That's why jeffries put Templeton on the left. It happened last season and it'll happen this season. Hearts had us sussed yesterday.

People includeing me have been moaning on here for weeks, about how we're struggling to sign players.

And on here all you get is calm down it's only july etc. And recently i have read comments on here saying, this team have enough to beat hearts and malmo. We draw 1 game and all of sudden this team isn't good enough?

All of the players that were on that park today apart from Ortiz have been here for 3 in a row.

I think we need 4 or 5 players but they have to be good and, not just signing them so we can make up the numbers.

exactly my point ,,we need signings that will improve the squad not add to it ,exactly what ive been rappin my gums about the last 2 hours that some folk cant seem to get their head around ...

It's the same team but last season we were lucky to win it, if Inverness hadn't done us a favour we wouldn't be starting this season as Champions.

The 2 years previous to that we were competing against a relatively poor Celtic team.

We need to strengthen. Were you impressed by that performance at all?

templeton obua driver kyle zaluikas jonsson ..oh and webster ..

Templeton-i would buy him tomorrow.obua dosent normally get a game driver is made of glass Kyle I just pissed myself a wee bit zaliukas possibly but hes suspended half the season Webster see Kyle.None of these players apart from templeton sour get near the 1st 11 we need quality in not average players no better than what we have

Templeton-i would buy him tomorrow.obua dosent normally get a game driver is made of glass Kyle I just pissed myself a wee bit zaliukas possibly but hes suspended half the season Webster see Kyle.None of these players apart from templeton sour get near the 1st 11 we need quality in not average players no better than what we have

kyle causes us problems and most teams tbh ..webster? i fail to see why u missed the joke ..

oh and who said 1st 11 ..im talkin about squad and always have been ..do i really need to explain myself again and again and again ...honestly wake up ffs ..

kyle causes us problems and most teams tbh ..webster? i fail to see why u missed the joke ..

oh and who said 1st 11 ..im talkin about squad and always have been ..do i really need to explain myself again and again and again ...honestly wake up ffs ..

Yeah I know you mean squad players but why sign players with no chance of getting in the team ur squad should be full of players able to come into your team at anytime.if we signed theses players we would still be an couple of injuries away from a crisis as these hearts players aren't good enough for our club.give me Ness Hutton wylde n hemmings anyday they have potential to improve the players you mention except templeton are as good now as they ever will be

ive had enough ..got a migraine now ffs ...hearts have obviously got a better first 11 than us ..when did i ever say that :lol:

anyway we need a tighter squad ..and if the brainless dont understand what a tighter squad means ..

reply on a postcard to PO BOX WATP1690 ...GOODNIGHT

ive had enough ..got a migraine now ffs ...hearts have obviously got a better first 11 than us ..when did i ever say that :lol:

anyway we need a tighter squad ..and if the brainless dont understand what a tighter squad means ..

reply on a postcard to PO BOX WATP1690 ...GOODNIGHT

better squad haha thats crazy thinking lol just cos they got a draw against us!!

(tu)

Naismith's chance just before his goal, the bad offside call against Ortiz, Papac's chance towards the end....we certainly created the chances, it's just a matter of fine-tuning the finishing. And who better to help out with that than the club's all time leading goalscorer? :D

We have transfer silly season to contend with and now we have early season panic period, all at the same time.

Dunno about you but, I can handle either on their own, but together? I think you guys might be busy the next 3 or 4 weeks lol.

Ally will get it right. Hes not daft. He knows what it takes to be a Ranger and I believe he can get players who have it.