Ally Interview

gsa

Like everyone else I was disgusted by the performance but Ally's interview worries me even more.

"One or two good individual performances",

"thought about a change but wanted to keep lee sitting there",

"didn't want to lose our discipline",

"thought we might have sneaked a goal"

Lee Mcculloch does not offer any protection to his two centre backs. He cannot get close to anyone, players get a run at our defenders time and time again. The myth of "Jig" being a tough tackling, warrior has to end now. He is totally incompetent as a midfield. Ally will lose support very quickly if he doesn't start to see what everyone else can see. We want to see good football not jobs for the boys.

I have said some time that their is a backward footballing culture in Scotland and I am worried we have bought into it big time with Mccoist, Durrant and co.

The club in general need to have a long hard look at themselves. The whole summer and pre-season has been a shambles and people need to sharpen up, catch up with rest of the footballing world and do their jobs.

Like everyone else I was disgusted by the performance but Ally's interview worries me even more.

"One or two good individual performances", ONE

"thought about a change but wanted to keep lee sitting there", TWO

"didn't want to lose our discipline", THREE

"thought we might have sneaked a goal" FOUR

I have said some time that their is a backward footballing culture and I am worried we have bought into it big time with Mccoist, Durrant and co.

The club in general need to have a long hard look at themselves. The whole summer and pre-season has been a shambles and people need to sharpen up, catch up with rest of the footballing world and do their jobs.

ONE - Lee Wallace was impressive, it has to be said. Davis was trying.

TWO - Sitting where? In their box? Gaps in the midfield were there for all to see.

THREE - No worry of that, we were just passing it around at the halfway line for the last 7 minutes. Or we were chasing the ball and not getting close enough to get a good McCulloch v Black challenge in.

FOUR - Ye kiddin? Jelavic v 6 Malmo defenders on the half way line? Not a chance of it.

McCoist is trying to remain positive but there is very little to be positive about. Even Jelavic isn't impressing me much, and that speaks for its self. (td)

McGregor, Ortiz, Wallace were all right. McCulloch is a disgrace as a footballer. I get the feeling he gets played simply because he seems like a popular member of the dressing room. Going from having the likes of Ferguson, Mendes, Thomson etc. in the middle to players like McCulloch & Edu is enough to make you cry.

Sorry Ally, but what you should have said was;

'That was an unacceptable performance from a Rangers team, and I will not tolerate it. You will see a wholly different team in the second leg. A team motivated and prepared to die for the cause. If that is not the case, then many of these players will not be at Ibrox in a few weeks time!'

Sorry Ally, but what you should have said was;

'That was an unacceptable performance from a Rangers team, and I will not tolerate it. You will see a wholly different team in the second leg. A team motivated and prepared to die for the cause. If that is not the case, then many of these players will not be at Ibrox in a few weeks time!'

This.

The only wrong thing he said there was about McCulloch sitting there. He was knackered after about 65 minutes. He isn't a MC. We should have taken off McCulloch and put Davis and Edu in MC, brought Wylde on and put him left and ortiz on the right.

I think most would agree?

The only wrong thing he said there was about McCulloch sitting there. He was knackered after about 65 minutes. He isn't a MC. We should have taken off McCulloch and put Davis and Edu in MC, brought Wylde on and put him left and ortiz on the right.

I think most would agree?

3 hours before kick off I exchanged tweets with Andrew Dickson and said to him we should START with Ortiz on the right,Wylde on the left and Jig on the bench.

McCoist opened his textbook to chapter 2 "Formation for Europe". When forced to make a substitution he reverted to the same personnel (middle to front) in the same constellation that failed so miserably during the first half against Hearts. Unacceptable.