Malmo Support

Escobar

Lies mate, TBO/UB were really shit, but so was every other cunt.

really shit? Only ones who make an effort to bring some atmosphere and you say they were really shit? And what the fuck were you doing exactly? Sitting on your arse all game doing fuck all?

Arsehole.

really shit? Only ones who make an effort to bring some atmosphere and you say they were really shit? And what the fuck were you doing exactly? Sitting on your arse all game doing fuck all?

Arsehole.

Have to say that unfortunately if I could have started a sing song in the Govan then I would. Although I wouldn't call the Blue Order shit - we need more of they guys around the stadium!! Love seeing their displays each game. :)

Malmo fans were top notch, despite small numbers they went at it.

Our section wasn't brilliant (we admit that) but when your section is built up with 50% day trippers there is feck all you can do as it's out of our control.

Have to say that unfortunately if I could have started a sing song in the Govan then I would. Although I wouldn't call the Blue Order shit - we need more of they guys around the stadium!! Love seeing their displays each game. :)

I know what its like mate, iv spent a season in the govan and its murder, can't even stand up for a second without someone telling to you to sit the fuck down!

Unfortunately, Rangers will be treated to another level at the away game. Swedish football is generally pish (which says something about where we were last night :( ) but they have support that are absolute class. A few years back the UEFA went around stadiums making measurements and stuff over noise levels and sing-time and various other things, and a Swedish team with a max capacity of 15,000 finished 13th atmosphere in Europe. They are now in the second Swedish tier, but they still have the same level of noice and singing. I was there two days ago so I know.

Malmö is not the best team in Sweden in levels of singing but definately up there in the top. Their stadium is going to be packed, and all of them will be home supporters. There won't be any Rangers fans there singing because of that moronic ban. So, that stadium will probably be boiling.

We'll just have to make sure we shut them the hell up. :21: