David Odonkor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be signed up as we are struggling to get players in and will feature on the left wing.

We are pretty predictable.

Hopefully I am wrong, we get players in, Odonkor impresses, we sign him up on a short term contract as a squad player and he features on the right wing. Odonkor, if fit, would be a very good addition to our 'squad' but only if played in his proper position.

Right winger is Odonkor's correct position. That is where he played for Germany as I can still remember some of the games he featured in. I don't see any harm signing him at all if he is currently fit. Let him get settled in and get fully up to speed and we could have a good player. Pace he has a plenty, and that is a thing we don't have.

Right winger is Odonkor's correct position. That is where he played for Germany as I can still remember some of the games he featured in. I don't see any harm signing him at all if he is currently fit. Let him get settled in and get fully up to speed and we could have a good player. Pace he has a plenty, and that is a thing we don't have.

gregg wylde has an abundance of pace

I am actually quite happy this has stayed under everyone's radar...

This lad *was* a top player...

Now if he proves that his injury woes are behind him this may turn out to be a complete steal!

Its hardly been top secret.

gregg wylde has an abundance of pace

Imagine it... 60th minute, legs weary, McCoist turns to the bench and orders Odonkor and Wylde to get stripped. They'd both run riot as impact subs. Odonkor's pace was unbelievable in the 2006 World Cup.

Where in your post do you mention the word right ?you said we dont have pace.

It wasn't actually my post. I was just butting in.

The guy starts the post by saying Odonkor is a right winger. You implied that we have enough pace already in Wylde. But we don't really have any pace on the right.

It wasn't actually my post. I was just butting in.

The guy starts the post by saying Odonkor is a right winger. You implied that we have enough pace already in Wylde. But we don't really have any pace on the right.

point taken,you can never have enough pace in your team.would like to see wylde given a run tho

Naismith, Big laff and Wallace have reasonable pace too.

Is big Kane Hemmings not got a fair pace on him too?

And of course... we cannot forget the fastest player in the squad... :weir: