164 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you play at left back?

• Papac
    • Wallace

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully expect Sasa to be playing this Saturday, whether it's LB or CB he will be playing.

However I feel that Wallace deserves to start after his performance against Malmo. He showed that he can actually defend, he consistantly got forward and linked up well with Ortiz.

I also feel Sasa has lost any pace he once had. He was shown a clean pair of heels a good number of times by the Malmo strikers and never looked confident. Plus that punt up the park which he seemed relucant on doing gave us nothing!

Wallace, I can understand why people dont want Papac dropped cause he has been solid for years but Wallace is a better full back and its about time we played players because of talent and not because they have been here a while now. i.e. 3060mcculloch.png

With respect - who the fuck on here think Papac should be dropped for Wallace?

Papac has been our most consistant player for 4 or 5 seasons & has took concusion twice to stop the other team scoring.

Papac was offered a one year extension for his efforts meanwhile whittaler gets offered a 5 year deal, costs us 2 goals in two game - none of you are saying I'd drop whittaker first.

I even seen "wallace is the more natural left back of the two from what i've seen" - based on him running fast against malmo? he gave away the ball and they almost scored.

Can I point out wallace - has done nothing in football to suggest he is better or first team over any of our players, but some of you would have him walk straight into left back, what about left mid? what about as a left-wing-back?

I tell you just now he can't defend aswell as papac and he'll be caught out more than once trying to go too far forward.

But hey take out the most consistant performer in the team when we're playing rottong - that'll solve it......................honest tae fuck

I'd love to drop Whitt's he has started this season shocking, but the question was Wallace or Papac and just because Papac has been consistant for 4 or 5 seasons doesnt make him a better full back than Wallace imo

With respect - who the fuck on here think Papac should be dropped for Wallace?

Papac has been our most consistant player for 4 or 5 seasons & has took concusion twice to stop the other team scoring.

Papac was offered a one year extension for his efforts meanwhile whittaler gets offered a 5 year deal, costs us 2 goals in two game - none of you are saying I'd drop whittaker first.

He's consistently average

None if us are saying drop Whittaker cos it's a Wallace or Papac thread, I bet there's a few want Whittaker dropped even for Broadfoot