Man City Fans Singing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i,m in the land of young teddy bears in this forum at times .

As a young guy with hair in the seventies and eighties i knew that our alliance was with chelsea - man city -wolves in england

I remember coming from england going to watch us against ipswich town pre season friendlty at ibrox on the saturday we lost

a rangers man scored john wark - lost 1-0

I stayed on for our next game four days later versus man city they had lost the fa cup final replay to tottenham and ricky villa scored the winner

we beat them and willie johnston played as a sub that night.

The fans from man city that night were brilliant and it was a city / rangers chant in unison

Went to a Man City v Chelsea game at the city of manchester and seen Two Seperate Man city /Rangers flags in the city end .:praise:

It annoys me seeing any negative comments about man city

i,m not going to explain the loyal fans at this club have laughed it off how bad they were it hurt .

Paul Dickov a scot scored the most important goal since oasis hit wonderwall

in a game that was going to doom the club forever .

For once a fairy rich millionaire has come in and given a golden ticket - with no catch

For Man city they had a team across the city - that had the money a support mainly from not manchester

and were humped and ridiculed for years - but took it and waited for the moment.

They now have the cash to splash and for them its payback on a level playing field .

If anyone deserves that chance its them.

i,m not going to explain the loyal fans at this club have laughed it off how bad they were it hurt .

For once a fairy rich millionaire has come in and given a golden ticket - with no catch

For Man city they had a team across the city - that had the money a support mainly from not manchester

and were humped and ridiculed for years - but took it and waited for the moment.

They now have the cash to splash and for them its payback on a level playing field .

Well said :clap:

Does it? Tough. Fuck Man City. Hope their millions fails to buy them the false success they crave.

The gallacher brothers pair a man city celtic loving cunts.also heard ricky hatton has a soft spot for taigs

Ricky refused to say which OF team he liked best, he did admit he was good friends with Lennon though and a few of the other Seltic boys but also really liked Ally after they were on Q.O.S. together. Has been offered tickets for the OF games, but were in the Seltic end. I wonder how the bigot fans woudl like a true and proud Brit in amongst them.

i was at the game dickov scored.....and yes i was still there on 90 mins

During the 70s Like one of the guys said Man City where a big name Team and had a connection with Rangers, in that we had a common cause and had a common rival to beat.

This is where the connection comes in and there are lots of older Bears, who would check for Man Citys results particularly before Man Utd, who seamed to draw the other Side of Glasgow's support. For whatever Reasons.

So yes Rangers Fans probably had more of a connection with them, than say the other side of Manchester .

Also Chelsea where a huge Club in terms of name and ,Players ie, Peter Bonneti, Charlie Cook and others like Ray Wilkins and the likes .

So for anyone to say Chelsea where not a big name is wrong, they have European History like Spurs and Nottingham Forest and, that is probably where they are most reknown in the European hall of Clubs .

Our Fans have a connection with Chelsea and, not Spurs or Arsenal that stems back to older days, in the 70s when these clubs where more Fashionable than others like, Liverpool and Arsenal but now these Clubs have taken over .

However, I still feel we have a connection with those particular 2 Clubs, City and Chelsea, as we have a common bond .IMO

Through Adversity .

Oh and they all play in Blue so Blue is the Colour.

I hope this Post is easy on the Eye for our Critics amongst us .