Just... Incredible

I was hungover/back on it again..But I've never felt so good right after that 1st goal.

Will always remember that day at Rugby Park :praise:

I was the same mate ! could hardly stomach my beer just before the game started but fuck me I didn't half handle jumping about the house.

I was the same mate ! could hardly stomach my beer just before the game started but fuck me I didn't half handle jumping about the house.

I remember on the bus to the game I had 2 cans and that was all I could stomach, felt horrendus. But once that first went in I didn't give a fuck.

I remember on the bus to the game I had 2 cans and that was all I could stomach, felt horrendus. But once that first went in I didn't give a fuck.

Haha could hardly move but after the first goal it all went down the hatch with sheer ease.

And Lafferty's in already... HE'S SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't watch that goal without just looking at the bears going crazy behind the goal, IN FUCKING CREDIBLE

Possibly the greatest 10 mins of my life supporting Rangers. I could barely breath after the 2nd went in. What an thing to experience. I've experienced many things supporting Rangers but that was unreal.

Possibly the greatest 10 mins of my life supporting Rangers. I could barely breath after the 2nd went in. What an thing to experience. I've experienced many things supporting Rangers but that was unreal.

I've experienced many great moments supporting Rangers, being an old cunt. However, that first 7 minutes when the goals were going in (at my end) in that game with my son at my side will long live with me. He only got his first season ticket that season and it was the first game we had sat together that season. A moment worth savouring.