Matt Mckay

Broxi1872

I think this boy looks a talent at the clips I've seen.

Looks more of a central midfield player to a LM though.

Played left midfield for the national team and was brillaint, his workrate is awesome and can play right across the midfield, believe me this boy will be a very good signing and personally i will be delighted if he signs

ar

Matt Mckay was the stand out player for Australia in the recent Asain Cup in Qatar, he would be a very good signing for the gers at a very good price, believe me this boy will be a very welcome addition to rangers and if played in his right position will be a first team player, would compliment Wallace superbly tbh

AR

Well all you lads in Oz seem to think the guy is good so that will do for me.

No prob, where you based mate? You need to come along to Sydney rsc for old firm if your about

I'm based down in Melbourne mate. I was at jacksons on george at new year for the samaras old firm game. Quality atmosphere in there that night... shame about the result though.

Don't worry about Craig Foster. He's an absolute elitest wanker of a cunt. All he does is diss Scottish football and British football in general. If Messi was Scottish he would scrutinize himself all the time.

I can see it already, Foster will go on a long rant on TWG about how McKay will be ruined by "Scottish ankle hacking and kick and rush football" The sad thing is that he seems to have a some loyal followers too. Don't worry about what he says. They're all morons

I don't want to come off as a McKay fanboy as he doesn't even play for my club that I support, but i like to think that i also offered you guys an objective argument where i also listed some of McKay's weaknesses

This is the type if signing we should be making. A guy who appears to be good and has decent experience, playing in a nothing league - so we get him on the cheap.

We could be signing a lot worse for a lot more.

for anyone not overly happy with this, we were linked with bret holman i believe last season or maybe previous and he looks really good at alkmar, watched him yesterday and remembered the stick about the guy because he was an aussie, he is not good enough etc when infact he looks a good player

The worst thing is when people moan about price.

In many eyes, high price = good, low = shit.

They conveniently forget the pricey duds we've signed.

Some would rather we spent a lot and bought Flo, than spent a little and bought Davie Cooper. :disappointment:

All the Ozzies on here - who have actually heard of him and seen him play on a weekly basis - seem to think he's definitely good enough.

I'll trust that before someone who is completely dismissing him because of the league he plays in.

Hope we sign him up today (tu)

All the Ozzies on here - who have actually heard of him and seen him play on a weekly basis - seem to think he's definitely good enough.

I'll trust that before someone who is completely dismissing him because of the league he plays in.

Hope we sign him up today (tu)

reminds me of bret holeman when he was a target and the guy was instantly dismissed as not good, hes doing rly well