Stefan Klos

The Lad

The man has been a great player for the team, and he leaves this summer, overshadowed by Prso leaving.

Anyone think we're letting the man leave on a whimper without giving him a truely sincere send off for everything hes done for the team?

championee

Cheers Klos!

Allan McGregor said in todays Evening Times, that if 2nd place is wrapped up he will step aside to allow Klos a proper send off in the last home game versus Killie (?)

Allan McGregor said in todays Evening Times, that if 2nd place is wrapped up he will step aside to allow Klos a proper send off in the last home game versus Killie (?)

Never seen that. Would be crackin' if he does.

And yeah, last home game is against Killie.

Big Prso and hopefully Klos will get on to for a final send off.

Totally agree that he should have been given a chance at reclaiming the number 1 shirt when he came back from injury. Although I did see Eck's side of the argument in that Wattereus hadn't really done anything wrong, but after the years of service and outsanding performances by Klos he should've been given a fair crack. Then it was just totally unfortunate that he ended up injured again last summer.

Things really did go so wrong for him near the end of a wonderful career which is a big shame, who know what might have been if he stayed clear of injury.

klos is a legend and at £700k he must be one of the best bargains ever. Wish we could get a keeper of his quality for that money now.

Yes, and if he could kick a ball think what an even bigger bargain he would have been.

The man has been a great player for the team, and he leaves this summer, overshadowed by Prso leaving.

Anyone think we're letting the man leave on a whimper without giving him a truely sincere send off for everything hes done for the team?

championee

Cheers Klos!

Heez been milkin 29.000 a week for approx 2 yrs thats enough...see ya krout :pipeguy:

Is Klos retiring from professional football? I now its outside the realms of possibility but I genuinely would like it if he stayed with us on a vastly reduced salary. If he is retiring he would have nothing to lose from it

He has been very loyal to us and would be great backup and could help bring through the youth keepers and perhaps go on to be a coach. He is not very old for a goalie and could conceivably play for another 5 years....

Never going to happen I know...

Is Klos retiring from professional football? I now its outside the realms of possibility but I genuinely would like it if he stayed with us on a vastly reduced salary. If he is retiring he would have nothing to lose from it

He has been very loyal to us and would be great backup and could help bring through the youth keepers and perhaps go on to be a coach. He is not very old for a goalie and could conceivably play for another 5 years....

I suspect the injuries have taken their toll on him now. Would love to see him as a coach one day, along with Dado I think they could have a lot to offer once they have done their coaching badges

I disagree with how he was treated when he came back from injury. We were privileged to have him when he could of been playing at a much higher level with a club with a real chance of winning European things. His loyalty was outstanding during his peak years, and I always think a bit loyalty back wouldn't have went a miss.

Coz ye dont know what really happened :rolleyes:

I suspect the injuries have taken their toll on him now. Would love to see him as a coach one day, along with Dado I think they could have a lot to offer once they have done their coaching badges

Ye need tae get shot of all these sentimental issues you have with players mate

They are not coaches so time tae get rid of the dead wood :pipeguy: