***The Official NK Maribor vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

That excuse only goes so far. He's a striker, he's GOT to put the chances he gets away.

He needs a partner, until i see him flopping next to a partner chances being created for him i refuse to criticse too harshly. Yes he missed a chance or two but so do the best players in the world. He needs a partner of quality and he need service and support!

Sorry disagree again , never said he was a one man team , but the guy duffs far to many chances when he gets them , and you can only get away with that for so long .........

Even the best strikers in the world miss chances. No one said he was a goalscorer when we signed him.

He needs a partner, until i see him flopping next to a partner chances being created for him i refuse to criticse too harshly. Yes he missed a chance or two but so do the best players in the world. He needs a partner of quality and he need service and support!

If he gets a decent partner , does that stop him missing glaring chances ?????

Just not good enough especially when you lose a lead with the goalkeeper beaten at the near post so much for all this shite we will win 4 -0 3-0 you would have to live in some fucking dreamland to think we can go abroad and win like that fucking twilight zone stuff.

What was bad about losing to Kaunas was the fact we lost -SO- much money by NOT getting Europa League at the very worst....this result tonight does not bode well at all.

Where are those people who said the ones calling for Ally were "Arseholes" and "idiots" now? - Are they still "Idiots" after 3 european games where we've played teams no better than the current Hibernian team, and looked shambolic?

We need something to happen, not on the field, but off it, because for yet another game, our manager has looked so clueless, it frightened me.

Under Le Guen it was bad and when he left i had assumed it could never get any worse, but as it stands just now...this WILL get worse.

We can say this and that about our midfield all we like, but those same midfielders have played consistently for the past 3 years and have medals to show for their contribution, and as someone above said...teams don't become like that overnight.

I hope for the sake of our pride that something is done about this and fast.

Sorry disagree again , never said he was a one man team , but the guy duffs far to many chances when he gets them , and you can only get away with that for so long .........

Which chances were those ? Oh that one where he was aware the whistle had blown for offside and hit it ? His link up play is some of the best I have seen in Scottish football in the last decade, as is his technique and ultimately his enormously superior talent to any of the guff thats currently playing over at your park. GIRUY

Seriously what the fuck was i watching...

Long ball shite and when we have good opportunities to go forward we pass it back the way, play a 4-4-2 Lafferty and Jelavic would bum me like I bummed him but no stick Jelavic up on his own and fear a shite team.

Sick of this shite.

Ally better be fukin hurting tonight and i mean fukin hurting bad for making the fans so fukin angry and dissapointed and making us look a complete laughing stock.

What makes me even angrier is that we cant tell him how we fukin feel about his ineptitude.

Where is he going to get it from? Bedoya and McKay plus a new striker or we are in big trouble.

Ness injured again? he is injury prone.

Hutton cannot be worse than an unfit McCulloch and a lack-lustre Davis and Edu and anyone is better than a left sided Ortiz.

Which chances were those ? Oh that one where he was aware the whistle had blown for offside and hit it ? His link up play is some of the best I have seen in Scottish football in the last decade, as is his technique and ultimately his enormously superior talent to any of the guff thats currently playing over at your park. GIRUY

Have you been watching the games ???

Its not the first time he's been missing chances like tonight .

And i aint saying he's a shite player , but the guys got to start putting some of them away .............

We have not learned our lesson from the Malmo tie. Once again we have shown an average team (at best) far too much respect & paid the price. At half time I said Maribor were there for the taking & we could finish the tie tonight if we went for it. Unfortunately the management team didn't see it the same way as me.

No doubt a lot of people will be of the opinion that we needed to bring in better quality players but in regards to this game I don't believe that should have been an issue as the players we have should be running over the top of teams like this.

We still have the potential to turn this tie around, especially with an away goal, however I am a little concerned that we will opt to sit in & try to sneak a goal which would be a poor approach.

And i aint saying he's a shite player , but the guys got to start putting some of them away .............

Where is he going to get it from? Bedoya and McKay plus a new striker or we are in big trouble.

Ness injured again? he is injury prone.

Hutton cannot be worse than an unfit McCulloch and a lack-lustre Davis and Edu and anyone is better than a left sided Ortiz.

Apparently it was his other leg from which hes had all the trouble. Hopefully just one of the staraisn you get after coming back from a long injury lay off

Believe me m8, I'm not blind to that. And maybe he messes up because he has no belief in his team mates anymore, who knows? Still...he's a pro, and he's got to make those chances count, regardless of what's around him.

How many goals did he score last season when he was out injured for half of it ? 3 in a row still hurting timmy ? Wouldn't like to be you come 4 in a row then, that'll fuckin hurt when it rains.

Lafferty

Whittaker

Edu

Jig

Will never never provide the quality needed to be semi competitive in European comp.

Most of the new signings are of the meh variety.

Currently even the talented core of our team are under-performing. Badly

A solution to the above has never looked further away.