***The Official NK Maribor vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Wallace ..........could not lace Sasas boots and never will

Davis .............a fuckin disgrace , disappearing act again

Lafferty...........will always be a donkey

McCulloch.......only McCoist and Smith thought he was ever a player

Ortis ............30 year old spanish has been no one had heard and is garbage

Broadfoot.........hope for everyone when this clown plays for a Rangers first team

Jelavic ...........yes he looks quality at time , but misses far to many chances and is nowhere near as good as some make him out to be

McCoist ...........tick tock tick tock............

Things will get better when these 2 new CM's step in and we get McCulloch to fuck.

I didn't see the 1st half what happened to Naismith?

Also how can a ball be in play and Lee Wallace run around with a ball in his hand?

When did we become a side who lose to the likes of Maribor and Malmo? What happenend for us to slip down so many levels? At 1-1, I expect better from the team, but it's a result I could live with away from home. But losing 2-1 to Maribor, not acceptable. New CB pairing or not, we should be doing better.

This just proves it, we need to sign some REAL QUALITY!

McCulloch didn't look fit in the second half, Jelavic was a mile off the mark, an extremely poor show by his own high standards. Boogies away one game and we already miss his presence like fuck. What do you expect when you play two centre halfs in a very important game who half never seen each other in their lives ? Sickening Ally.

Broadfoot.........hope for everyone when this clown plays for a Rangers first team

Jelavic ...........yes he looks quality at time , but misses far to many chances and is nowhere near as good as some make him out to be

Taig.

Fuckin' pish. Lafferty did fuck all.

The way he stoodt there fucking laughing when he struck that 40 yard free kick off the wall - I think Ally has issues in that dressing room. The discipline problems, lack of effort and joking around - so unprofessional

what happened out there is nothing new, 1 man up front working his socks off and the rest of the team behind the ball, the entire midfield were shite. jig and ortiz never pass forward,despite the fact he scored he still lacks confidence and all the shit about people saying its not his position thats utter bullshit,he is never class. our defence i will evaluate better in a few weeks time but we aint got that time to give them as if they perform like they did tonight we will be out of europe and even more points behind in the league. this team could be in the same bracket as le guens. so so angry at the lack of balls from our manager and players

With that team tonight we will literally win fuck all this season.

If we had played a decent team tonight we would have got destroyed.

Yeah. I was laughing at Hearts earlier in the night, but if we had played Spurs tonight it would have been worse.

Things will get better when these 2 new CM's step in and we get McCulloch to fuck.

I didn't see the 1st half what happened to Naismith?

Also how can a ball be in play and Lee Wallace run around with a ball in his hand?

Naismith got booked in the first half and was close to a second booking by half time

Lafferty loses the ball up the park with a shite pass to Jelavic then doesnt bother his arse chasing after it. They go up the park and score. Lafferty is totally inept at this level. How the fuck he gets on unfit I dont know.

Players switched off twice at two throw ins and paid for it. They need a boot up the arse

Where was Wylde?

naw why the fuk did wallace let it go out when every cunt in europe could see it wis their throw...and then turn and run away wi the fukin baw under his arm....CLUELESS!!!

Last thing we need are taigs running a mock on this board. 3 in a row shane. You wait til sion rip you a new one at their own patch and number 55's in the bag.

That was garbage.

The midfield is a joke. I'm sorry, because I don't want to get into any arguments, but I can't for the life of me see why Edu is earning a living playing football. I've watched football for 40 years and he is as hopeless as I've ever seen. His misplaced pass leading to the equalizer just sums up how hapless he is. McCulloch was immobile and clueless, Davis was simply incompetent and Ortiz is not good enough for this club.

That said, the whole team was fucking rubbish in the 2nd half. And why o why do we give away so many free kicks? Idiotic. Shambles.

disgraceful yet again although to be fair with one win in over 20 european games its not that surprising that we didnt win. Always a risk throwing 2 central defenders who have only just met into a european game. As for Mccoist, well he cant help it if players miss chances, however he can make changes, he can clearly underperforming players off ( ie ortiz mcculloch etc) He can bring people like wylde or fleck on and at least try to change thing. Yet again just the one sub which is just madness.