David Silva

AGM_72

This guy is integral to Man City's title challenge this year.

If he stays fit all season and can maintain top form then City are a very good shout for 1st place. He makes them tick, going forward.

I think he's one of the worlds very best players. He's so good at the short, sharp, intricate passing. His link up is brilliant, can beat a man with ease. Doesn't seem to fade out of a game even if he takes a hard tackle. His incisive passing is sublime.

Great player (tu)

Should be interesting when they arent aloud to play in europe because they are haemorrhaging money.

Seriously they made a loss of 121 million last year and its meant to be even bigger this year. Even all the money they get from Sky plus the 40 million a season they get from this dodgy etihad deal. It wont cover the losses they make by a long way.

Ballotteli

Silva

Toure

Aguero

Dzeko

Tevez

possibly Nasri

All on well over 100k a week (some of them on 200k plus) which is fukin ridiculous.

Then players like

Joe heart

De Jong

Barry

Kolarov

Clichy

On 80'000k plus a week.

they just cant continue to pay that much on wages to players even with the money they bring in from sponsors. And if Fifa fid something dodgy about the etihad deal they are in deep shit.

Would they ask for large transfer fees or would they just be happy to get players with massive wages off the wage bill ?

I know this is well off topic but just thoughts i was having :lol:

Put it in here because i thought if it goes tits up and they wont be allowed to play in the Champs league would they sell players like Silva etc and actually have to rebuild in a sensible manner ?