https://twitter.com/#!/VladiW7

sorry if repost would any1 acutal like him back for the 3 million being quoted

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering he is so young, £3 million could turn out to be a bargain! Quick, skillful, creative ... and a bluenose. He is the kind of player we need right now; one who will play for the jersey, who really wants to be in the team.

Considering he is so young, £3 million could turn out to be a bargain! Quick, skillful, creative ... and a bluenose. He is the kind of player we need right now; one who will play for the jersey, who really wants to be in the team.

Agree with this. (tu)

He had some issues to work on in his game, but he's a player who played out of position the vast majority of last season and still finished the season our top assist holder.

I think if we were willing to pay almost 3m for Goodwillie, I'd be surprised if we weren't willing to pay the 3m to add him to our squad.

We do not need Vladimir Weiss. Where would we play him ? He would need to be played RM and personally, I'd rather have Steven Naismith there. £3m for a backup player is a luxury we cant afford, would rather strengthen elsewhere and bring in another natural left-sided midfielder/winger and a quality striker.

I don't think we can afford him the transfer fee then his wages would be too high.

it would blow far too big a hole in our budget

Why? We only need 2 more players a creative midfielder/Winger and a Striker even with a budget of £5mill which is worse case senario we have plenty money left

Ins

Ortiz £500,000

Wallace £1.5mill

Goian £800,000

Bartley ? Unknow but wont be alot

Bocanegra £450,000 Around that Fee

Bedoya £350,000 Around that fee

McKay £320,000

Outs

Bougherra £1.7mill

Adam £850,000

So thats £3.92Mill spent and £2.5mill brought in so far a net spend of £1.42mill take that from the quoted £5mill still £3.58mill left to spend if what Whyte has said is true so spend £3mill on Weiss and we still have £500,000 for a striker oh Le Fondre is available for £400,000 or £500,000 makes sense to me

some people are blinded by his Rangers till i die stuff , a very inconsistent player whom yes on his day could lift the team to 3 points but out of his 15 starts he had 3 good games IMO which isn't enough to justify paying £3m

Disclaimier : 15 games bit is a guess as its Monday and can't be arsed going to check

What does he mean 'Ally doesn't want me' ?

Love Weiss!

Once city decided to cash in they no longer care where he goes, and given he was pretty vocal that he wanted to come here he'll have been offered to us a d we've said no. I reckon it will be financial though rather than Ally really not wanting him.

well, still hope Vlad will be back one day

on RW he would be unstoppable ...

he was benefit to Gers most of the time he played ( beside being on LW )

gunslinger, orangeclement - did you forget all assistances and goals ? so many crucial points were won by his work as well ... Gers dont have other better Weiss versions in squad right now. ... my opinion ...

hope Ally knows what he is doin ( or mabe we just cant afford him )and we fight till the day is done ...

WATP!

Weiss has said on twitter ally dosnt want him

Vladimir Weiss

VladiW7 Vladimir Weiss

But i dnt care... Still rangers till i die x.,, watp

20 minutes ago

Vladimir Weiss

VladiW7 Vladimir Weiss

True story

23 minutes ago

Vladimir Weiss

VladiW7 Vladimir Weiss