Wiess

Absolutely gutted he's not coming back. Not just for the fact he loves the gers but he's a cracking player. Only going to get better and if the £3 Million figure is true then i'm even more gutted we havn't signed him. Vlad Weiss Loyal :21:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a clown! We have a transfer budget irrelevant of any losses next year onwards and if the manager wants to spend it he will be or should be allowed too

If you believe our wage and transfer budget are not slightly influenced by champions league qualification, then you sir are a fuckin clown. Would i fuck blow that kinda money on weiss. He is not needed imo.

Your reactions and replys on this are pretty dramatic and a bit over the top, you awrite or has SWS done something to get such reactions?

I really like Weiss, but a lot of that comes from his obvious love for Rangers. He had a few good games, but also some mediocre (at best) games for us while he was here. I'm not trying to belittle him, he looks a good prospect, but do we need him at the transfer fee and wages he would cost us? What sort of wage would he expect, what will he be getting in Kiev?

Did some of his mediocre performances not come from the fact that they did not diagnose his broken foot and let him play with it?

Ally seemed to drop interest after Man City said they wanted Vlad to go go out on loan but not in the UK. I wish him well and who knows what the future will bring. 21.gif

Would take wee Vlad without a 2nd thought. Hes young, fast, has confidence, CAN BEAT A MAN (In fact multiple) and his value will only get higher.

Not to mention he can play on both flanks as well as upfront. Imo he would be a great foil for Jela.

Please please come back lad!

Why?

Why? Are you seriously asking why Weiss shouldn't get a ticket at the expense of a Bear who follows the club every week home and away?

Do you follow the team home and away, and if so, would you be happy if you never managed to secure a ticket for the Tattie Dome, and Weiss did due to him being who he is?

Why? Are you seriously asking why Weiss shouldn't get a ticket at the expense of a Bear who follows the club every week home and away?

Do you follow the team home and away, and if so, would you be happy if you never managed to secure a ticket for the Tattie Dome, and Weiss did due to him being who he is?

I used to have a ST until this year until i couldn't afford it anymore.

I think if he pays the same amount then there shouldn't be any complaints.

I used to have a ST until this year until i couldn't afford it anymore.

I think if he pays the same amount then there shouldn't be any complaints.

Yes, but he should join the queue and take his turn like the rest of us. If he doesn't have a ST, which he doesn't, he shouldn't be anywhere near the game if a ST holder fails to secure a ticket.

I'm sure he would. So long as he doesn't get his ticket at the expense of a Bear who goes to all the other games.

he would secure a ticket from the players pool and these tickets generally dont get into the mainstream , so i have no problem with him being there.