Wiess

Honestly some people are so Gullible....loves the Rangers???? Lets offer him 10k a week to come and see how much he loves the Rangers compared to Kiev. Its all about the money!

£3 Million pounds and 4 years at 20k a week = £7 million..... mmmm I'm out!

We are out!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:doh

We have signed up about 10 players this summer, name me one who cost over £1m. :mutley: What happened to the offers for Cuellar, Verhoek, Juhasz and Goodwillie? To think Allys overall budget did not hinge on Champs League participation is just stupid. Its common sense not to spend money now as it will cost us again, next year. But hey, Davie says we have a budget there, so lets go and make the same mistakes Murray made. doh

You Davie, are a dreamer and a fantasist and get far too easily offended to be on a fans forum.

Wind yer neck in and get aff yer high horse. :P

Lee Wallace you tit! Your a complete and utter tube! Constantly contradicting yourself are you for real?

Explain how there is no budget then? Even at the £5mill Whyte claimed would be spent there is still money available.

I seriously think you should seek help from someone!

Lee Wallace you tit! Your a complete and utter tube! Constantly contradicting yourself are you for real?

Explain how there is no budget then? Even at the £5mill Whyte claimed would be spent there is still money available.

I seriously think you should seek help from someone!

Theres one, we panicked and overpaid for, my mistake, any more?

Is there? Is there really?

Stay off Championship Manager or whatever its called.

Theres one, we panicked and overpaid for, my mistake, any more?

Is there? Is there really?

Stay off Championship Manager or whatever its called.

You cant back up any claims you have made so i think you should stop trying to make other look like cunts and face facts your a fucking muppet!

You cant back up any claims you have made so i think you should stop trying to make other look like cunts and face facts your a fucking muppet!

In what way cant i back it up? Loss of Champ League income will have a huge impact on Allys spending, in what way is that not realistic? Only a spoiled brat would spit the dummy out for not spending after such a devastating financial loss for the club.

I didnt have to make you look like a cunt, you done that all by yourself. You typify all that is wrong with Rangers fans these days.

He did nowhere near enough last season to suggest he's worth a £3 million fee and (at least) £20,000 a week wages

Sorry to disagree but he had more assists than anyone else in our team all season. We sign him for 3 million and we can make a decent profit on that in 2 or 3 years.

In what way cant i back it up? Loss of Champ League income will have a huge impact on Allys spending, in what way is that not realistic? Only a spoiled brat would spit the dummy out for not spending after such a devastating financial loss for the club.

I didnt have to make you look like a cunt, you done that all by yourself. You typify all that is wrong with Rangers fans these days.

How the fuck do you get that? I goto games home and away im a share holder are you? Your a baloon Sir face it your saying one thing today and then the other day you say something completely different making yourself look like a cunt!

where would he fit in now he would be a extra player in the wings that we dont need now some of u would think he should start every game but that means takin wylde out then we have bedoya and mckay to come in

we have enough wingers : ortiz bedoya mckay wylde naisy* lafferty*

*a know they can play up front

where would he fit in now he would be a extra player in the wings that we dont need now some of u would think he should start every game but that means takin wylde out then we have bedoya and mckay to come in

we have enough wingers : ortiz bedoya mckay wylde naisy* lafferty*

*a know they can play up front

Bedoya isn't a winger he can play on the right but is an attacking midfielder

The people that are saying 3million is a steal, doh for a player in the last year of his contract. people on here were moaning at paying 2million for carlos and 1.5 for wallace. whats the difference

Maybe it was different people