9 Days To Go

krissg910

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he on £4k a week? I find that hard to believe. He is not the only player we are wasting wages on.

Pretty sure that was his deal... He was on 5 times that at SAFC... He was finished then..... He wasn't even guarenteed a place at Doncaster FFS.... But it's David Healy the Rangers Supporting Ulsterman so best give him a deal...

A joke...

As are Beattie, Little, Broadfoot and a couple of others robbing cash.

I know, Not their fault.

GK......McGregor____Alexander

RB......McMillan...Whit you daen....Bigfoot

CB's.....Goian,Perry,Bartley,Weir,Bocanegra

LB.....Wallace...Papac....

RM..>.Ortiz,Naismith,

CM.....Davis,Hutton,Ness,Badayo,McCOOOlluch,Edu,Fleck

LM....Wylde,McKay

ST....Jelavic,Lafferty,Healy,Hemmings and i feel 1 more and i'd be happy with that.

Also a lot of the players can sway positions too.

Pretty sure that was his deal... He was on 5 times that at SAFC... He was finished then..... He wasn't even guarenteed a place at Doncaster FFS.... But it's David Healy the Rangers Supporting Ulsterman so best give him a deal...

A joke...

I know, Not their fault.

(tu)

Don't know why people include Broadfoot in lists like this , he has done a million times more for the club than the other names mentioned , normally plays well when utilised at right back .

A joke...

I know, Not their fault.

Don't know why people include Broadfoot in lists like this , he has done a million times more for the club than the other names mentioned , normally plays well when utilised at right back .

Probably because he is one of the most awful footballers I have ever seen wear a Rangers Jersey.....Seriously

110% effort.... About 10% ability.

In reality

Healy, Kerkar, Little and Weir are going nowhere. Re-signed in a panic because nobody would come to us. A criminal waste of money, they won't (& shouldn't) feature very much at all.

Beattie, Broadfoot and McCulloch another 3 who are a waste of money.

If there had been some forward planning, we should never have re-signed the first 4. I really can't wait to see the back of the other 3.

All I expect is loan deals, probably last day panic and no doubt they will be "experienced". We might buy 1 player before that.

If this is what happens then Whyte has some very serious questions to answer.

He made no preconditions or caveats about the money he promised us to invest. So where is it?

Healy, Kerkar, Little and Weir are going nowhere. Re-signed in a panic because nobody would come to us. A criminal waste of money, they won't (& shouldn't) feature very much at all.

Beattie, Broadfoot and McCulloch another 3 who are a waste of money.

If there had been some forward planning, we should never have re-signed the first 4. I really can't wait to see the back of the other 3.

All I expect is loan deals, probably last day panic and no doubt they will be "experienced". We might buy 1 player before that.

If this is what happens then Whyte has some very serious questions to answer.

He made no preconditions or caveats about the money he promised us to invest. So where is it?

Honestly? After tying down all our best players and signing about 10 new ones.

We dont know if there was preconditions, he could have told Ally, there was no need to tell us.

Can't see much activity to excite us over the next 9 days. If Ness stays fit and Lafferty performs consistently then I wouldn't say we need any more players. However, a creative midfielder, preferably a wide one, and a striker would be two positions I'd like to see strengthened. Sadly I can't see us spending much money and loans is probably the way we'll go which is disappointing. Our net spending is around £1.4M at the moment, which is surprisingly low considering our net spending last summer was around £2M.

I truly believe if we went out and spent a few million on a couple of quality attack-minded players we'd become firm favourites to win the league.

Bedoya and Mckay will be our two wide players. Think we will focus on a striker now... wether we try for a Jelavic type transfer and spend a lot of money on one or go for a loan player or try an untested player on the cheap I do not know! Think we will end up with the loan or cheap player though...