El-hadji Diouf Issues A Come And Get Me Plea To Rangers

Broxi1872

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although he enjoyed his time here, hes only wanting to come back because no cunt else wants him.

I loved having him here, loved him getting it up the tims, loved all the side-show that came with him, but sadly hes not good enough anymore. We need a pacy striker. Diouf comes way too deep when playing up front, and he slows the game down something awful.

Yeah lets drop lafferty who has scored 8 goals in 7 games.

Glad your not the manager (tu)

In an ideal world our subs would be of a close standard to our first 11, i've not said anything about dropping Lafferty, just that I think Diouf could do a job there. Hopefully Lafferty keeps his form but it's almost inevitable we'll get injuries and Diouf could be a sub/competition/cover for Jela and Lafferty. Just as an aside McCoist is apparently looking for an attacker so maybe he's thinking of dropping Lafferty, eh?

Diouf has been joined at Blackburn Rovers by new Scottish signing David Goodwillie, but admits he would have advised the former Dundee United striker against a move to England.

"I speak to David Goodwillie every day at the training ground," he commented.

"I tell him that if he has the chance to play for Rangers he should jump at it, because it is one of the best clubs in the world.

"I am very surprised he chose Blackburn. He's a good guy and I will do everything I can to help him."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14638086.stm

Quality banter Diouf. Still shite though.

He is certainly not a bad player - a squad player to be fair to him, but doesnt do much wrong imo.

Would be worth it just to wind those fuckers up...and you know it would.

He is a better player than Ortiz TBH. If we got him on a free with 15 grand a week i would take him! IMO he never stepped out of line last year, he was being picked on because of his reputation.

Diouf isnt bad player. He is a handy player to have.

He is a better player than Ortiz TBH. If we got him on a free with 15 grand a week i would take him! IMO he never stepped out of line last year, he was being picked on because of his reputation.

Diouf isnt bad player. He is a handy player to have.

Although I will give Ortiz the benefit of the doubt, EHD is a great backup player

I would say he was the most skillful player at ibrox for a couple of year could hold ball up great, but is not disciplined enough to play ina set position, is too slow and makes him very ineffective. I would be shocked if we went bxck for him.

Id take him, if only to wind up the taigs :happy: In all seriousness though he was a good player for us last season, he keeps the ball, has some flair and he can beat a man. Not the best finisher mind but we have Jela and Laff for that (tu)

Although I will give Ortiz the benefit of the doubt, EHD is a great backup player

Up to now Diouf seems to be the better player. I dont think Ortiz is going to get any better! atho i think he played his best game for Rangers on sunday.

Diouf can beat a man and hold the ball up really well. Dioufs reputation seems to be getting more attention than his game play.