Bocanegra

stewaj3

never his fault, broadfoot played everyone onside

he's not even looking at broadfoot, turns his back on everyone, makes it so easy for the ball to be played through! 100% bocanegra's fault! Just dont rate him! We've been shite tonight, Jelavic has been invisible, knowing our fans itl be edu and lafferty to blame though! I don't care what anyone says Jelavic has not looked the same player this season!

Raging right now and I normally back all bears but this is not good enough!

I take it back, get edu to fuck too! Fucking useless ortiz!

Edu actually been pretty consistent tonight, his passes are connecting, making good tackles and not giving many fouls, he had one turn over in the 69th or so that just happened, but other than that I think he's been pretty good tonight.

The way weve played tonight i take it you have made your mind up about everycunt being "fucking pish" or are you singling out the American for another reason?

Goal Bocanegra! Thank fuck some cunt can put the ball in the net.

the i take it all back was tongue in cheek, defensively, i dont think he's good enough! Thats my opinion! My opinion is also that tonight has been embarrasing and we have too many second rate players on that pitch. Edu gets in great positions sometimes but too often large parts of the game pass him by, If that was Naisy in ther you can almost guarantee he'd be demanding the ball at every opportunity.

the i take it all back was tongue in cheek, defensively, i dont think he's good enough! Thats my opinion!

You're entitled to it but I think you're basing it on much too small of a sample size.

Edu gets in great positions sometimes but too often large parts of the game pass him by, If that was Naisy in ther you can almost guarantee he'd be demanding the ball at every opportunity.

Edu and Naismith are different types of players, can't properly compare them. Edu is a defensive midfielder who can also play RB, Naismith is an attacking midfielder/winger/center forward/striker.

If you watched Bocanegras positional sense and general awareness it is not good enough! Mark my words, already heard from fulham fans he wasn't good enough so perhaps im basing my opinion on that partly as im too angry to be rational right now! I dont think you can expect a balanced argument right now! We were not good enough and that was embarrasing, I think its clear for everyone to see that most of these signings are not worth the money we're paying them! If you think otherwise and your happy to be beaten by teams like maribor then fair do's.

In my opinion only Goian has fully convinced me so far, Bocanegra has looked shaky in spells of both games he's played, marking and positional sense are not there plus he's light as a feather!

The full defence was playing on a different planet from each other for the goal.

Broadfoot - playing everyone onside

Perry - trying to play offside himself

Goian - was about 20 yards out of position

Bocanegra - got sucked towards the ball

Another shite thread looking for a scapegoat.