Edu - 6

Davis - 7

Naismith - 8

Wylde - 5

Jelavic - 4

Lafferty - 5

Whittaker - 5

Bedoya - 3

I know he scored, but seriously. I lost count of the times he gave the ball away. Not one of his best games.

McGregor - 8

Broadfoot - 5

Perry - 6

Goian - 7

Bocanegra - 5

Edu - 6

Davis - 7

Naismith - 8

Wylde - 5

Jelavic - 4

Lafferty - 5

Whittaker - 5

Bedoya - 3

Were we watching the same game!?

McGregor - 8

Broadfoot - 3

Perry - 6

Goian - 5 (as above, great before going off)

Bocanegra - 6

Edu - 5

Davis - 6

Naismith - 3

Wylde - 6

Jelavic - 4

Lafferty - 4

Whittaker - 5

Bedoya - 4

Mcgregor - 7

Broadfoot- 4. Joke now. Absolute fuckin shite. How many times must a long ball be played over you head to a wide man before

you click on that you, infact, have to go out wide and mark. Never a rangers player, not fuckin good enough.

Goian - 6. Looked good until injured

Perry - 5. Was doin ok, goian went off, struggled after that. Awful 2nd half, could have cost us more than 1goal

Bocanegra - 6. Not convinced hes a CB, decent on the ball though, pulled perry and broadfoot out a hole a few times

Edu - 5. FUCKIN SHITE

Davis - 6. Token man of the match, fuck knows how anyone could have picked one

Naismith - 5 Clearly struggled after takin a knock in the 1st half, dont know why he was left on

Wylde - 6. Went by his man a few times, crossin must improve. Hits the first man on a regular basis

Lafferty -6. Not a great game for him. No service. Stop hittin 30 yard shots at every chance, growin sick of it.

Jelavic -5. Garbage. Hardly won a header all day, looked uninterested,

still tryng to find his way out the back pocket of the Aberdeen

defenders. Not good enough today, arguabky as poor as ive

ever seen him.

Whittaker-6. MILES better than broadfoot

Bedoya - 4. Looked sharp and lively, little chance to shine though.

Really really poor today, not helped by the crowd i might add, but still really really bad. No invention. Attack, if thats what you call it, at snails pace. Im starting to wonder if the emphasis on keepin possesion in this country is ruining our game. Knockin wee daft passes with NO thought, NO advantage, and NO imagination. We end up with the ball back at our centre backs a rediculous amount of times durin recent matches, especially today. And why does davis need to come away deep to collect a ball from a CB only to give him or his partner it back? Today really worried me, we were really really poor. Badly need quality, imagination, and pace.

Get broadfoot and edu to fuck out that team.

McGregor - 7 (few good saves and a clean sheet)

Broadfoot - 4 (very poor game, I hope this rumour about him being punted is true)

Perry - 5 (doing well along side Goian but was shaky next to KB)

Goian - 6 (my player of the month, solid)

Bocanegra - 6 (did well but centre half is most defo his position)

Edu - 4 (being kind as the guy lacks confidence, hopefully his new USA team mates help him)

Davis - 6 (man of the match because someone had to be, scored, but needs to give more)

Naismith - 4 (poor by his standards, needs to calm it with the tackles)

Wylde - 5 (quiet in the second half)

Jelavic - 5 (something is not right)

Lafferty - 5 (carried his form from Thursday into todays game)

Whittaker - 6 (did okay)

Bedoya - 5 (missed a good chance)

McGregor - 9 Man of the Match easily.

Broadfoot - 3 Hopeless!

Perry - 6 Was doing well but when Bocanegra teamed up with him and started to organise him he fell away.

Goian - 5 Played well until te strange substitution seconds before half time.

Bocanegra - 6 Not convinced,looks neat but has tended to be pulled out of position when I have seen him in central defence.

Edu - 6 Everyone's whipping boy but puts in more work than the chosen few and does not hide.

Davis - 5 Saved by his goal and assist because for most of the game he was poor.

Naismith - 3 No first touch,poor control and constantly gave the ball away; his attempt to get a free kick when he dived at slight contact from the ref was laughable.

Wylde - 6 Superb workrate an always available as an outball and as a way to take the pressure off the defence and fellow midfielders.

Jelavic - 4 Suffering from the slowness of thought and the abysmal service from our midfield stars; how long will it be until he realises that there is little point in making runs.

Lafferty - 4 Clearly unfit and lacking sharpness

Whittaker - 4 Same old,same old; wanders away from opponents,misplaced passes etc.

Bedoya - 4 Looked keen,hard to tell if he offers any more than others in such a short time on the park.

3 points but a very discouraging display on the park and tactically to encourage the opposition to play in our half will spell disaster against a half decent team with any striking potency..

Our fans properly pee me off! Lafferty was better than Jela, who in my opinion was poor again, bar the assist. Edu gets 4's less than Naisy & Wylde? Don't think so, Edu was better than the pair of them for me! And Bocanegra a 6? What about the mix up with perry? The fact that he nearly scored an own goal? I think the only reason we kept a clean sheet was because Aberdeen aren't good enough. My ratings are

Mcgregor - 8 Some excellent stops, don't think his performance can be falted!

Broadfoot- 5 Thought he did alright, Not overly troubled although he is still not good enough to play for us.

Goian - 6 Did fine when he was on, he and Perry look like they could build a decent partnership at the back

Perry - 5 Under a lot of pressure second half, coped with most things with ease in the first half,

Bocanegra - 5 Shaped his body like he was going to clear the one with Perry then decided not to, poor communication from an experienced player, Also terrible header for the one that nearly ended up beating mcgregor, I don't like him, I don't think he's good enough, but his use of the ball was decent and i've seen far worse defensive performances.

Edu - 5 I think he started really well, then faded as we ended up offering almost nothing in that 2nd half

Davis - 7 Even when he's not at his best I think you can see the quality he has, our team rely too much on him and naisy to create all our chance, full backs and other midfielders need to do more.

Naismith - 4 Although he was struggling with that knock, misplaced a few passes and not at his best as with davis, you can still see he's one of our better players though and in my opinion we rely on him too much.

Wylde - 4 He's young and scottish so he'll get higher by others but for me If he's to play as a winger his crossing must improve, the most important part of a wingers game and the truth is he's not good enough at it! Need more performances like the Motherwell game from him. Hopefully given time he'll improve.

Jela - 4 Good assist not much after that, not making as many runs and linking play between him and midfield seems almost non existant now, hopefully he'll improve soon or maybe we'll regret not selling him in the summer and using the cash to find a replacement and improve other areas of the side

Lafferty - 5 Not good enough either but clearly not match fit for me and at least he works his socks off every game, Need mroe goals from him.

Whittaker - 6 Best game of the season so far, but then that wouldnt take much!

Bedoya - 4 Not judging him as Messi would have struggled to play well in that team with 20 mins to go, but poor effort on goal.

I almost preferred it when we didn't have options in our squad as right now it seems like our whole squad is suffering! We need another option up front and in my opinion we need another midfielder who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and inspire rangers going forward as right now we only have Naisy and Davis who can do that. I would rather we went for someone like that than go for another winger as in my opinion we're not going to spend the money to get the quality of winger we need and also wingers tend to be inconsistent, I wish we'd signed Margaro Gomis.