Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

who offered the 9 mill ?

are we gonna have an upset player on our hands here?

ok its great we have knocked it back , as long as jela doesnt end up with his head up his arse though .

seems we are fuckin about when signing players and the same when selling ..confused.com

His head is already up his arse, now we will have a guy on our books who has previosuly went on strike to get a move away from a previous club and we are stuck with him until January.

He needs to get his head down, work hard and get his shit together. He must accept that he cant go anywhere until January at the earliest.

(tu)

His head is already up his arse, now we will have a guy on our books who has previosuly went on strike to get a move away from a previous club and we are stuck with him until January.

He needs to get his head down, work hard and get his shit together. He must accept that he cant go anywhere until January at the earliest.

(tu)

Has there been any indication that he was ever going to, or wanted to go? He'll be fine, he'll bang in the goals

Has there been any indication that he was ever going to, or wanted to go? He'll be fine, he'll bang in the goals

Nothing mate, just fans watching him thinking his head is elsewhere, its my opinion he is pissed off with several things here.

Really glad hes staying though.

(tu)

yeah totally agree m8 .but reading between the lines like yourself i have my doubts ..

think we may have an unhappy chappy in our squad ..

as i said last night we should have made him an offer of an improved contract ,

put the shoe on his foot ..if he accepted then all this last day shite wouldnt have happened .

but hey mr whyte knows what he is doing ,aye so he fuckin does.

Nothing mate, just fans watching him thinking his head is elsewhere, its my opinion he is pissed off with several things here.

I thinnk thatss nonsense.

it seems to me rfrom watching him that the only thing annoying him is lack of decent service and a good partner up top to play along side.

He has been one of our best and hardest working players this season IMO

Expected the filth to be rubbishing the 9 million pound bid as that gave them the ammunition against whyte, certainly didn't expect it to such an issue on here.

Still turning down big money for Jelavic shows we aren't in pauper street yet as the filth and some on here seem to be hoping for.

Delighted he's staying. Nothing personal but your opinion means nothing. A bit of poor form and everyone is an expert in body language!

I thinnk thatss nonsense.

it seems to me rfrom watching him that the only thing annoying him is lack of decent service and a good partner up top to play along side.

He has been one of our best and hardest working players this season IMO

How can it be nonsense if you agree with me? :lol:<cr>

If we had a £9million bid and rejected it, then it's silly.

We could have bank some and splashed out in bringing in David Templeton, Jamie Murphy and even Fraser Fyvie. That would have strengthened our squad and would have been a investment for down the line.

we wouldn't have had time to do that would we?

the £9 million offer must have came in at about 10.30

No probs.

Its not really hard to miss tbh.

That's a big leap. Edu has been shite for a good year, sure that's not because he wants away though. Players go through blips. Jela has not had the service he got last year. He'll be frustrated at that. Doesn't mean 'his head is elsewhere' - it's a ridiculous leap.