Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

If we had a £9million bid and rejected it, then it's silly.

We could have bank some and splashed out in bringing in David Templeton, Jamie Murphy and even Fraser Fyvie. That would have strengthened our squad and would have been a investment for down the line.

Having seen a £2.8m bid rejected for Goodwillie, I have my doubts over buying in Scotland.

Clubs know we have the money and some owners will go out their way to avoid selling to the Old Firm.

Accepting that bid with two hours to go would have been stupid as well. However, if someone had offered us £9m on day one of the window, I'd have taken it.

That's a big leap. Edu has been shite for a good year, sure that's not because he wants away though. Players go through blips. Jela has not had the service he got last year. He'll be frustrated at that. Doesn't mean 'his head is elsewhere' - it's a ridiculous leap.

A full 1 year blip? :blink: Edu is technically lacking, he is playing shite because he is shite. Jelavic we know has incredible technical skill. He is 100 times the footballer Edu ever will be.

Having seen a £2.8m bid rejected for Goodwillie, I have my doubts over buying in Scotland.

Clubs know we have the money and some owners will go out their way to avoid selling to the Old Firm.

Accepting that bid with two hours to go would have been stupid as well. However, if someone had offered us £9m on day one of the window, I'd have taken it.

Think if we put down a concrete offer, none of this starting off low of £200,000 etc. We could have got all 3 with some money to spare, off of the £9million touted.

If we had a £9million bid and rejected it, then it's silly.

We could have bank some and splashed out in bringing in David Templeton, Jamie Murphy and even Fraser Fyvie. That would have strengthened our squad and would have been a investment for down the line.

Murphy rubbish, and as shown against us twice one hard tackle on Templeton and he's out the game teams will suss that i've no opinion positive or negative on fyvie.

A full 1 year blip? :blink: Edu is technically lacking, he is playing shite because he is shite. Jelavic we know has incredible technical skill. He is 100 times the footballer Edu ever will be.

Not douubting that, just all the bloody assumptions in here. Yesterday it was that it was 'inevitable' that Jelavic was leaving. Well, that didn't happen, Jelavic hasn't said he's wanting to leave, but come the next game, a hell of a lot of Rangers fans will be thinking, ah Jelavic miscontrolled that pass, he must be pissed off he didn't get a transfer. I'm sorry but none of us know. I'm a generally pessimistic person but this forum has shown me that I could be a million times worse. Ha not a go at you by the way, i'm just exhausted by all this. By this time in a few weeks, we'll probably have beaten Dundee United and Celtic, and everyone will be talking about how great we are. Football fans drive me fucking berserk, utterly no logic, some of them!

Hello Mr Whyte, this is,Unknown+Person.jpg well i cant tell you who it is! But i will give you 9 million for Jelavic?

a-craig-whyte.jpg No chance Mr Unnamed. Right phone sky and tell them to tell Rangers fans ive saved the day.

All very kerryfail street.

Murphy rubbish, and as shown against us twice one hard tackle on Templeton and he's out the game teams will suss that i've no opinion positive or negative on fyvie.

Disagree, these 3 SPL players would add something to our squad. Plus we would make money down the line on them. Ticks all the boxes.

Same was said about, Dorrans, Snodgrass, James McCarthy etc. There is talent in the SPL that would add something to our squad.

Delighted that Jelavic did stay, but if they were a £9million bid, then we were silly to turn down that type of bid. We'll no get anything like that for him again. Unless we are tying him down on a big contract.

What the fuck gave them that idea?

Until he names the unnamed club i will be skeptical. I think its pish TBH. iF it does turn out to be true? i apologise in advance.

I think its bullshit.

To go to all that trouble to mock Whyte does that not seem extreme and very kerryfail street as it did to me.

Disagree, these 3 SPL players would add something to our squad. Plus we would make money down the line on them. Ticks all the boxes.

Same was said about, Dorrans, Snodgrass, James McCarthy etc. There is talent in the SPL that would add something to our squad.

Delighted that Jelavic did stay, but if they were a £9million bid, then we were silly to turn down that type of bid. We'll no get anything like that for him again. Unless we are tying him down on a big contract.

Agree if we were offered 9 million i'd have took it but disagree on the players mentioned.