***Craig Whyte thread***

JackAlex93

Can any Chairman or Owner be completely open with the fans though?

I personally don't think he has pulled the wool over my eyes.

On certain deals it looks to me like our naivety in dealing with transfers was more to blame than the actual monies we bid.

And like i said once we were out of Europe completely i personally think he has said "Enough".

It's no secret there is friction between him and McCoist so if he doesn't feel the manager deserves any more money or he just doesn't think he can cut it that's his perogative as owner to do that.

From being in the job for only 4 months i feel on balance he has done more good than bad and deserves far more time than many are willing to give him before forming a concrete opinion on his motives for Rangers FC.

Sense at last in here.

(tu)

one last time we are only in debt if we are made insolvent by hmrc. that's like a debt that's only payable if you die.

we are not in debt. lloyds have been repaid.

money has also been put into rangers by whyte how much we can't be sure of as yet.

Are ye sure aboot all that mate? That's my take on it as well, but everytime I log in here, I start tae doubt maself. :happy:

Are you just going to keep ignoring trade creditors, finance creditors, hmrc plus anything he has put in since which is not listed as "debt free" in his terms of purchase?

yes when I am talking about whether we are in as much debt as ever. are you going to persist with making a big deal of them while no current information is available.

My take is he is a Fergus McCann type, he has seen an opportunity to make money.

Will we get everything we want? No

Will we be left in a better state? Yes

He will move on once he is offered a tidy profit in a few years time.

he's taken a gamble on this hmrc case. only a one quid gamble in theory though no matter what happens this will cost him a lot more.

Aye, like those that spout crap and then ask people to challenge it. Then when it does happen, they just palpably ignore it.

There's nothing to challenge, I've provided facts in everything on this thread.

So once again....the FACTS!

We are still in the same amount of debt we were before Whyte took over.

We spent almost £6m on transfers last season, we've spent shy of £4m this season. So we actually spent more whilst we were in "financial turmoil until the Whyte Knight road in and saved us". Infact we spent more on one player than we did on our entire transfers this season!

We sold no key players last summer at all. Even though it's been stated many times in this thread we were selling them left, right and centre and would have to this season...

Craig Whytes total spend on Rangers is less than a half time pie.

FACTS!

But aye, just you keep sticking yer nuts in the sand.

We spent almost £6m on transfers last season, we've spent shy of £4m this season. So we actually spent more whilst we were in "financial turmoil until the Whyte Knight road in and saved us". Infact we spent more on one player than we did on our entire transfers this season!

We sold no key players last summer at all. Even though it's been stated many times in this thread we were selling them left, right and centre and would have to this season...

FACTS!

doh doh doh doh

What an idiot.

I done that with this dick last night. He was no where to be seen afterwards. Put right in his place!

:)

:lol:

I don't take your posts seriously tbh, you talk that much pish I cannae be arsed wae you. Sometimes I even wonder if your a wrong yin or not. :sleep1:

Anyway, I'm done going round and round, and I'm finished with this thread. FACTS is what I've posted. How anyone can argue against them is laughable and naive.

Your 'facts' are as shite as your grammar, so we needn't be worried.

he's taken a gamble on this hmrc case. only a one quid gamble in theory though no matter what happens this will cost him a lot more.

He must be 100% that we won't lose the tax case because why would you even take the risk?. He has an outlay of a £1 to buy us then what ever he has put in so far. Were we not valued at 56m of somethin like that?. He will run is proper and make a tidy profit off it.

He's not daft unless there is something more sinister in going into liquidation etc

FACTS!

we are only in debt should we be insolvent that's a fact and a huge change.

last season we spent 100k net on players. not millions.

please remember we sold more last year than this.

I get you don't trust Mr whyte. I don't yet either but lying about what he has and hasn't done won't wash on here.