Our Squad Right Now

Dennis

The way I see it is that everyone seems to agree our problem is normally our midfield and most notably Edu and McCulloch. Once everyone is fit/available then we don't need to play either of them so in that sense we are stronger. We needed a striker yes but hopefully we are lucky with injuries.

We are capable of winning the SPL of that I have no doubt but it will be extremely difficult.

Injury to Lafferty or Jelavic and we struggle.

Injury to Davis we Fcuked.

Yes and no respectively. We have no striking cover whatsoever but we have a few midfielders now I'd be happy to play. Ness, Naismith, McKay, Bedoya, Wylde, Bartley as well as Hutton, Edu, Ortiz, McCulloch, Fleck, Whittaker, Bendikson and Wallace making up the numbers. If Ness stays fit he'd be great cover for Davis in my humble opinion.

We have a strong squad.

Ideally we would have signed another winger and striker but we've got enough to win the title.

McGregor, Alexander

Whittaker, Broadfoot Goian, Bocanegra, Weir, Bartley, Wallace, Papac, Perry, McMillan

Davis, Ness, Bedoya, McKay, Edu, McCulloch, Ortiz, Wylde, Hutton

Jelavic, Lafferty, Naismith, Healey, Fleck, Hemmings, Beattie

That's 28 1st team players, some of which can play well in multiple positions (ie Naismith now looks better in midfield but can still play up front)

There are also other youth players who will featue in the squad.

We should be confident and get behind our team!!

WATP!!