Bbc/chick Young Rangers Can Go Bust

rangersxfc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct.

I dont think its anger tbh mate, i think its taigs looking to cause unrest amongst the support, RM is infested with them.

And people wonder why guys like 1st of Jan left, this place has turned into a complete nut house with well established posters believing all these "conspiracies" about whether whyte is legit. We used to laugh at celtic for this sort of thing.

The fact that martin bain used to give himself a bonus whilst the club was in turmoil tells me all I need to know about the previous regime and how different things are now.

Constant doomsday scenarios. Administration, multi million pound tax fines, no money, dodgy owner, cant buy players.......bla bla bla the same old usual pish they spout about us and we say nothing.

Ah, the usual shitstirring then. I thought they might have had some new material since we won our third title on the trot.

no surprise there then nothing surprises me anymore with the bead rattlers. but i think that its a bit stupid of liewell to mock us after all we have just won 3 titles in a row and are looking good for 4 :crabflute: so liewell should concentrate on his own scummy club and let us get on with what we do best and that is win domestc trophies. fuck you celtic youl never win the league. :D w.a.t.p

If we were on the verge of going bust- Davis, McGregor, Whittaker, Jelavic and so on wouldn't be here today.

With no high profile deals done yesterday, or throughout the window the media have to produce something. Although you'd think the media would think of something new to write about now.

Until Rangers release something official, I won't believe a word of the shite that the media send out.

It would be great to hear something (tu)

Selik and their laptop rhebels believe we are an easy target, still. Is Whyte going to go along with the same dignified silence nonsense in which Murray deployed so poorly?

This HMRC "Frozen Accounts" stuff has been out in the open all day and not a word from Rangers.

We had Liewell last night mocking us in public, at a Scotland press conference i believe. Nothing from Rangers.

Tonight we have every football radio show and well known pundits predicting the end for Rangers and calling our club liars, will we hear from Mr Whyte?

If we are fucked i want to know and i want Murray and Bain held accountable.

I think this is utter garbage.

ON SSB tonight, not one caller or member of the panel has mentioned a) the tax case or b) the rumour going around to day.

And people wonder why guys like 1st of Jan left, this place has turned into a complete nut house with well established posters believing all these "conspiracies" about whether whyte is legit. We used to laugh at celtic for this sort of thing.

The fact that martin bain used to give himself a bonus whilst the club was in turmoil tells me all I need to know about the previous regime and how different things are now.

(tu)

I think this is utter garbage.

ON SSB tonight, not one caller or member of the panel has mentioned a) the tax case or b) the rumour going around to day.

Show me the response from Rangers and i will admit it is utter garbage..........

What does SSB have to do with the statement in bold?

It was a bit of a daft PR stunt though ......

they could have easily said 'we had a few inquiries from a number of clubs today, some quoting figures as high as £9million, but we see jelavic as a huge part of our drive to win four in a row.'

instead of 'Here, we rejected a 9million pound bid' from who? 'we cant tell you that' who was the agent involved 'we cant tell you that' were was the team from? 'what team? oh the team ... aye , we cant name them'

Maybe the Club just wanted to show that we are not a "selling club" and that not all of our players are available to the first club that offers up some dosh? Probably not but it is the sort of thing that goes on in this "spin driven media junkie" society that we seem to live in today so it wouldn't surprise me

It was a bit of a daft PR stunt though ......

they could have easily said 'we had a few inquiries from a number of clubs today, some quoting figures as high as £9million, but we see jelavic as a huge part of our drive to win four in a row.'

instead of 'Here, we rejected a 9million pound bid' from who? 'we cant tell you that' who was the agent involved 'we cant tell you that' were was the team from? 'what team? oh the team ... aye , we cant name them'

maybe the team didnt want their name to be thrown out stop blamin rangers and blame the unnamed team which as the sun said today it was liverpool

1st_Jan_1994 left after he posted of his happiness at the attack on Lennon and was then rounded on by Kev for doing so. It had absolutely nothing to do with conspiracies or anything like that. He was just sick of there being too many pricks who would side with Celtic or that tarrier cunt.

1st_Jan_1994 left after he posted of his happiness at the attack on Lennon and was then rounded on by Kev for doing so. It had absolutely nothing to do with conspiracies or anything like that. He was just sick of there being too many pricks who would side with Celtic or that tarrier cunt.

He also left as he was pulled up about calling Smith a senile cunt and he said he should get to fuck as we were in the league run in.

A signature you also had under your username at one time i'm sure.

I found his posts quite interesting at times though i must admit.