London Rangers

Jocky Broon

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill ridicule you!!!

Go fcuk off with ur complete pish n nonsense real Rangers supporters would never even dream of putting up complete pish like this, i

Might be the fall guy for writing this but go and take a flyin fcuk to urself!!! And if u are a Rangers supporter then apologise to every one of us

OK I will be the fall guy for posting this but before you ridicule me is there anyone who can FACTUALLY refute this.I raise it because of the tax situation and constant speculation surrounding us.Never say never to anything and remember our new owner made his money on high risk speculation.

Had a call tonight from my oldest friend in Surrey his son works for a large merchant bank in the Square Mile.

Talks have been initiated over recent weeks to formalise plans for early submission to Glasgow s Planning Authorities to sell Ibrox for redevelopment

a mixture of Housing, Leasure facilities and Theatre, Office space inc new MIM HQ, and for the White Portfolio and Scottish Govt after a referendum neccestatates more accomodation and a new 6 star Hotel.

Payment to H.M R & C to cover all outstanding liabiliies around 48 million has been calculated and ring fenced to allow Rangers to survive without the need for Administration and the deduction of points.

Negotiations to lease Hampden or have a share at Parkhead is frightengly under serious consideration or to build a new 40,000 seater purpose built stadium at East Kilbride will follow to cut back on costs further.

mR. Whyte is also to take over Leyton Orient rename them London Rangers FC and use this Glasgow operation to finance their development with Overseas partners to build a new brand concentrating on reaching the premier league and beyond without current constraints where Champions League is now beyond their expectations.

doh Ibrox is a listed building

doh Ibrox is a listed building

Just to set the record straight "listed buildings" can be demolished!! Having said that I would never want to see ibrox being demolished but being listed does not protect a building from never being demolished it just means you need to obtain planning permission for it to be demolished which in some cases may be difficult but not impossible. :541:

OK I will be the fall guy for posting this but before you ridicule me is there anyone who can FACTUALLY refute this.I raise it because of the tax situation and constant speculation surrounding us.Never say never to anything and remember our new owner made his money on high risk speculation.

Had a call tonight from my oldest friend in Surrey his son works for a large merchant bank in the Square Mile.

Talks have been initiated over recent weeks to formalise plans for early submission to Glasgow s Planning Authorities to sell Ibrox for redevelopment

a mixture of Housing, Leasure facilities and Theatre, Office space inc new MIM HQ, and for the White Portfolio and Scottish Govt after a referendum neccestatates more accomodation and a new 6 star Hotel.

Payment to H.M R & C to cover all outstanding liabiliies around 48 million has been calculated and ring fenced to allow Rangers to survive without the need for Administration and the deduction of points.

Negotiations to lease Hampden or have a share at Parkhead is frightengly under serious consideration or to build a new 40,000 seater purpose built stadium at East Kilbride will follow to cut back on costs further.

mR. Whyte is also to take over Leyton Orient rename them London Rangers FC and use this Glasgow operation to finance their development with Overseas partners to build a new brand concentrating on reaching the premier league and beyond without current constraints where Champions League is now beyond their expectations.

Is that you phil.

110kso1.jpg

lol

It cant be true....as I know the REAL STORY.

What in fact is happening is that Whyte is an alien from outer space - he has returned to Earth to begin planning for the end of the world which happens next year on the 21st December at the end of the Mayan calender. You see, Whyte is an 'Ancient Astronaut' - who first came to this earth many thousands of years ago - he built the great pyramids of Egypt (which is a portal to his home planet Whytonia). He however lost the great pyramid in a game of no limit poker with Tutankhamun (also an alien). He left this planet in disgrace at being beat by what was considered to be a very average poker player back then....anyway im getting off point.

Whyte bought Ibrox as it sits within an undiscovered Blackhole - which he has the ability to turn into another portal - allowing his soldiers to come through here and destroy the world - hence rebuilding his universal reputation.

However. our government are onto him and will stop at nothing to prevent his evil plan coming to fruition - these so called tax cases etc are simply a cover for a much more darker behind the scenes war with our government...

...Ally knows all of this but for the good of the club he is keeping Whytes secret of world destruction from the public eye - he also fears if this became public that his players would suffer a loss of form.

So there it is - this is what is happening!

What you said was just a load of made up shite.

this was the story i was told. and the one i believe the most out of some of the shite that gets posted on here.

Frightening if true, sickening actually. However, if things got that bad I do honestly think someone would come in and save that from happening to this great club. My doubts are getting darker over Mr Whyte daily now to be brutally honest.

Bwahaha.

I don't know what's worse, someone posting that shite or people believing it :lol:

Unless those people are tims, then it all makes sense :D