Michael Mols

spireblue

It still hurts when you hear the other lot talking up Larsson. The way Mols started his career with the Bears he would easily have put him in the shade.

I remember Advocaat spending so much time talking him up before he signed....when we got to see him, he was absolutely right. 9/10 games I think was all we got of Mikey in full flight and it was cracking.

I don't think the Khan tackle was that nasty, more a bit clumsy, but the result was horrific for both Mols and us bears. If I remember rightly Khan was a bit of a cock in the interview after the match (but I think he was a bit of cock all his career).

There is an item on Youtube which follows Mikey back to Glasgow (FC Utrecht club channel I think) and you can see he absolutely loves the Rangers. I was sitting beside him and his missus at Tannadice and they were absolutely brilliant with all the bears that day.

Personally it is the saddest/biggest disappointment in following my club. Oh what could have been.

And yes I would love to see him back at Ibrox. Support role to Super Ally possibly, his enthusiasm and obvious ability could possibly help our strikers find their touch.

Good luck in whatever you do Mikey, you deserve it.

Genghis?

One of the best technically gifted strikers i have seen play for the Rangers. Was in Munich the night he got that awful injury and you just knew something serious was wrong with him. Like Kutznetzov he was never the same player after it as his trademark swivel and turn was then limited due to the pressure it put on his knees.

Such a shame another player never fulfilled the massive potential they brought to the club.

really serious here,mikey looks as good tonight if not better than any of our back up strikers.

he still plays in holland and looks as fit as fuck.honestly give this guy a contract to the end of the season giving him 20 or 30 mins in the second half and i reckon we could get ten to twelve priceless goals out of him.far better than healy and what a partner for big jela,his footwork is still unbelievable,dont think he is any older than big davie w is he?

seriously ally, worth a punt for a couple of grand a week.

You been riding his wife and you want her back over?

He looked the business. Crazy suggestion but :lol:

So sad how things went after that cunt Khan done him. He was frighteningly good before that.

Mols was to honest in that tackle , could have jumped taken the tackle rolled about got Khan sent off but he tried to ride the tackle and go for goal but Khan chopped him almost on the halfway line if i remmber.