Beach Ball Sunday ? Cancelled Or Re-instated

Dunny_01

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the GIRUY idea, but don't think a beachball is the way to do it, esp how far away Rennes, Udine and Madrid are from the coast.

Don't know what we could do save maybe waving Toblerones at them or something.

UEFA have royally fucked this up but I can't see anyway they will about turn now. Then again it IS UEFA so you just never know. Be even more hilarious if UEFA upheld the case, the tims went to Madrid and won and then CAS decided UEFA were wrong and the tims get kicked out again.

UEFA have royally fucked this up but I can't see anyway they will about turn now. Then again it IS UEFA so you just never know. Be even more hilarious if UEFA upheld the case, the tims went to Madrid and won and then CAS decided UEFA were wrong and the tims get kicked out again.

A win in europe for the filth fantasy scenario is it not.

That would make me right with that thread I started made a cunt of saying they were the only team tae go out of Europe 3 times before Christmas in the one season. :lol: