Fifa And Pro Evo Demos

MartinGers93

just played PES. I went rangers vs bayern and got gubbed. did manage 2 overhead kicks but was not impressed overall

Rangers v Spurs here, and same idea.

I know Rangers have an inferior squad to Spurs, but it's not quite realistic that every single Rangers player is a fucking moron who can't run, keep a ball or shoot.

Whoever keeps saying that PES is for realism and FIFA for arcade is a moron.

FIFA for me, again, this year.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers v Spurs here, and same idea.

I know Rangers have an inferior squad to Spurs, but it's not quite realistic that every single Rangers player is a fucking moron who can't run, keep a ball or shoot.

Whoever keeps saying that PES is for realism and FIFA for arcade is a moron.

FIFA for me, again, this year.

Interesting, I went Rangers and gubbed Inter 2-1 :P Naismith run from deep converted and a Davis screamer from 25 yards.

PES looks just horrible on the eye. The lack of commentary also is quite weird. It also feels like rather than a real dribbling experience, the ball is just stuck to the players' feet at times.

I'd say the Fifa demo is much, much better. I think Fifa has changed quite a bit this year, saying it's the same game is just wrong. I don't like the new commentary, though. Alan Smith's voice is annoying as fuck.

I don't think PES is close to touching Fifa yet, and I don't see that changing soon.

I agree with the graphics part of your post Pro Evo is a horrible looking game it makes a lot of original Xbox and PS2 games look good in comparison although I think that Pro Evos gameplay is much better. I have only played the fifa demo once though it is good as well my mate hates fifa but he is a Pro Evo fan boy while I will happily play both.

The last FIFA demo was pretty buggy, I hope they iron out the kinks.

Totally sorted with the defending now and it's far better. That extreme slow down that happens when your players takes the first touch is a bit of an issue but I'm sure the tech heads will fix that.

The last FIFA demo was pretty buggy, I hope they iron out the kinks.

Totally sorted with the defending now and it's far better. That extreme slow down that happens when your players takes the first touch is a bit of an issue but I'm sure the tech heads will fix that.

aye defending is better than it used to be. pro evo defending is gash. I'm really into Fifa. putting some lovely team moves together. Barca and Man City and remarkably strong in attack. I had James Milner in "the hole" last night and he snared a first half hat trick.

hmm since the full versions of fifa and pes 12 have came out, having played fifa for a couple of days and pes for 7 hours which is better? to early to say but pes is miles better than the demo i played, will give it a few more hours gameplay

rangers faces are shite, no new transfers