Step Up To The Fore Mr Lafferty!

LegendofCoop

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of us have rightyl criticised lafferty through his time at rangers , people got frustrated with him as we knew he had talent but wasn't applying it.

That seems to have changed now and he is playing consistently well, i don't mind him missing chances as he is getting himself in the correct positions in the first place and the goals will always come when you are doing that as he proved today

Well done big man now keep going

Most of us have rightyl criticised lafferty through his time at rangers , people got frustrated with him as we knew he had talent but wasn't applying it.

That seems to have changed now and he is playing consistently well, i don't mind him missing chances as he is getting himself in the correct positions in the first place and the goals will always come when you are doing that as he proved today

Well done big man now keep going

The two glaring ones he missed today was after some excellent forward play.

He only needs to look at his manager to see that you should never drop your head after missing chances, another will come.

Thought big Lafferty was brilliant today, especially second half anyway. His partnership with Jelavic is just getting better and better, and thats him not even fully fit as we seen today. He could have had atleast 4 goals today, he should have had two, one wrongly ruled offside. I loved the end of the game when they where talking about Lafferty and showing his highlights, Charlie Nicholas' face was tripping him. There is no doubt Kyle has made him eat his words from last season.

Saying that, i thought Goian was outstanding today, he commanded the backline very well, Boca was superb aswell, apart from playing Hooper onside for their first goal. Great to see we can brush them aside with people like Bartley, Wallace, Ness, Bedoya, McKay all out.