Step Up To The Fore Mr Lafferty!

LegendofCoop

Hate to say that I 'disliked' ANY Rangers player, BUT I have to admit that when Lafferty was having his troubles, he was perhaps my least favourite Ger. How times have changed.

I am immensely proud of the guy for the way he's turned things completely around and is fast becoming my favourite current Ranger. That's not done easily, but done with very hard work and performances...GREAT performances on the pitch! Would we have won the last 3 title deciders without him??? Hard to say!

Maybe I should have been more loyal to the guy when he was in hard times. However, I think to become a legendary Ranger, you have to go to the depths sometimes. Like McCoist, Hately and others did before him. Do that, and recover, and there's legendary status awaiting you!

How I will absolutely love it if he scores the winner, or at all tomorrow! Best of luck Kyle....and the rest of the team!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always believed and stated, that his time would come. His fruitful form at the end of last season was dismissed by some as the same end of season good run we have come to expect. For me, I was pretty gutted when he was injured to start with this season, but we got lucky.

Tomorrow is the day Kyle Lafferty proves himself to those that do not have the same faith I do. As long as we start in a 4-4-2, Laff will be the man we praise the most come full time with two goals that 'won us the game'.

The time is now Kyle.

Yeah, I hope I haven't just hexed the big man, but I just feel like this could be the moment where Lafferty becomes a great player for us!! He's certainly showed all the ingredients so far...just needs to take his performances that one step further, on the biggest stage we can give him this season!

Agree with you LegendofCoop. No substitute for hard work. Takes character as well. Well done Big Kyle! (tu)

He's shown both in abundance this last year or so!! (tu)

I know exactly how this thread will end up btw. Lets see it big man.

10 pages of Lafferty hating will follow

Pessimistic Loyal?? :happy:

How anyone can say that he's completely turned it around is beyond me. He's never yet had a sustained period of good form, nor has had a time where he's scored heavily. If he wasn't a NI Prod, he would be pilloried.

Jings, 9 from the last 10 would appear that the son of Ulster has turned a wee corner dont you think..