This Sums Up What It Means To Ally...........

I love some of his quotes after the match.

"We've got so many attack-minded players in our team that it would be criminal not to let them go and express themselves and I'm pleased they did that in the second half"

Thats what I've been wanting and waiting to hear for the last few years!! None of this negative pish against that lot anymore.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I also believe that has answered those fans on here who were talking about how Jela's mind was away elsewhere etc. The big man was just going through a poor patch but look what that meant to him today.

Fucking love it when foreigners come over and fall in love with our beautiful club.

Thats one thing i like about our current squad, they may not be "the best Rangers side" ever to take to the Ibrox turf, but they are all good lads who play for the club. Alot of big Rangers fans in that dressing room and a good mixture of british players and foreign players. They all give everything they have and all of them fight for each other, they really are a special squad i think, especially when you think how many games they have played since Walter/Ally took over.

Every picture tells a story.

This one tells me that if Celtic want our title they'll have to fight to the death because the passion of our manager, his backroom team and the players is there for all to see. We don't plan to roll over and die any time soon. That's why we're Chanpions.... :uk:

article-2038768-0DF62BF100000578-1_634x449.jpg

Mad wae it Loyal...... :uk:

Thats one thing i like about our current squad, they may not be "the best Rangers side" ever to take to the Ibrox turf, but they are all good lads who play for the club. Alot of big Rangers fans in that dressing room and a good mixture of british players and foreign players. They all give everything they have and all of them fight for each other, they really are a special squad i think, especially when you think how many games they have played since Walter/Ally took over.

Totally agree mate.

Remind me tomorrow and I'll rep you :h34rt:

Frightening to see how old Wee Durranty looks in that pic, what a player he was!!! :praise:

I can still remember him as a wee skinny boy scoring against them into the Copland end. The wee cunt custard pied Davie Cooper and ran straight towards the East Enclosure where the Bears were going fuckin mental! :lol::21::lol: Think we won 1-0?

He looked just like this back then....here he is signing an autograph... "No Surrender Ian Durrant"... :lol::crabflute:

1149091053eb18f.jpg?1169641213

1149090704539b9.jpg?1169641210

Is that a young Mikel Arteta there?..... :pipe:

:scot::uk: "He's Blue, he's White, he's Fuckin Dynamite!"...... Love the wee guy! :uk::scot: