4iar Is Gonnae Be A Dawdle Eh ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Ally to get Lennon sacked :drool:

Really happy for Ally today, needed that result to get the critics off him and it must be said he got it tactically spot on today! Isn't anything he could've done better IMO. Seemed to deal with Wylde well at half time and set up attacking which was the correct thing to do.

Well done Ally (tu):crabflute:

It really does like promising, if you look at it by saying we brushed them aside second half coming from a goal down to win by two, without players like Bartley, Bedoya, McKay, Ness, Wallace & a fully fit Lafferty. Then we really do look dangerous. If we can keep Jelavic, Lafferty, Naismith & Davis fit, all season, i believe we will win 4 in a row, and even the treble, without the European football this season.

need to keep our feet on the ground pride before a fall and all that bollocks

but massive strides were made today

I agree completely. The very last thing we should be doing is resting on our laurels. I just hope the set backs we had early on provide one positive in that they keep our feet firmly on the ground.

I'd take the league on it's own, but a double and especially the treble would be fantastic.

Yeah the league first without a doubt, but i think we do have a stronger, bigger squad now. With a few Youth players looking pretty solid too. Can't wait for sportscene in 5 minutes :lol: