Any Positives From Tonight?

FirrhillLoyal

One less distraction in our run to the SPL title.

I have a feeling we were always going to lose our first game after Sunday so I'm glad it wasn't in the SPL. I know a lot of people won't agree with that but Sunday was such a high and I just don't think the players have too much of a problem playing when it suits them while Ally is the manager.

I have a feeling we were always going to lose our first game after Sunday so I'm glad it wasn't in the SPL. I know a lot of people won't agree with that but Sunday was such a high and I just don't think the players have too much of a problem playing when it suits them while Ally is the manager.

Typical of us to put in a shitey loss after a massive performance, almost predictable.

I mind a few yrs back we beat Celtic one wk then got beat off ST mirren in the next game, 1-0 and a young lad scored a top corner screamer. 2008 maybe? Can't mind.

Also last yr we beat Celtic 3-1 at parkhead to make it 9 consecutive spl games won and We went out the wk later and didn't win, I can't remember if we got beat but I know we didn't win.

It seems a common theme after the excitement of an OF win