Goianegra

Amac9

Ok excuse the bad pun...

But so far they have impressed me as a CB pairing. I had my doubts over Bocanegra but he has proved me wrong so far and has settled in extremely well. Both of them take no chances but are very comfortable on the ball, especially Goian who is capable of pinging the ball 40 yards into someone's feet. I still think there will be games against Hearts when Bocanegra may struggle in the air against someone like Kevin Kyle and John Sutton but his experience and know how should see him through. So far so good from our two CB's.

And without sounding bent, is Bocanegra the most handsome player we have had since Brian Laudrup?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok excuse the bad pun...

But so far they have impressed me as a CB pairing. I had my doubts over Bocanegra but he has proved me wrong so far and has settled in extremely well. Both of them take no chances but are very comfortable on the ball, especially Goian who is capable of pinging the ball 40 yards into someone's feet. I still think there will be games against Hearts when Bocanegra may struggle in the air against someone like Kevin Kyle and John Sutton but his experience and know how should see him through. So far so good from our two CB's.

And without sounding bent, is Bocanegra the most handsome player we have had since Brian Laudrup?

Too late for that :(

But in all seriousness, they compliment each other very well. The fact that each of them have tons of experience has eased their transition into the side I'm sure

Ok excuse the bad pun...

Stunning, she's no bad either :D

tumblr_l5nh5xauQn1qbt2uuo1_500.jpg

Too late for that :(

But in all seriousness, they compliment each other very well. The fact that each of them have tons of experience has eased their transition into the side I'm sure

Boca is so handsome I will even forgive him for being a San Diego chargers fan. I think it is good that he is an experienced captain as well, as he is comfortable communicating with the other players. He has fitted in well with Papac and Goian at at the back.

I believe we got the pair of them for under £1mil. Absolutely amazing deal. I'm very impressed. Goian is an animal, everything I expected from Juhasz and more. Bocanegra is the captain of USA with almost 100 caps. Never had any doubts about him. Also agree Bocanegra is very... "handsome" :wub::lol:

:Bocanegra::Goian: