Barcelona Complain To Nike

Maxo1873

This is why messi isnt as good these days........ :ph34r:

Few opponents are able to slow down Barcelona’s superstars like Lionel Messi and Cesc Fabregas, but Nike may have managed to do just that – with shirts that absorb too much sweat.

The Spanish champions have met with Nike officials to complain about their new shirts absorbing so much moisture they take on excessive added weight during a game.

Spanish newspaper El Pais first reported claims from Barca players, including Messi, the shirts more than doubled in weight by half-time. Nike said it is ‘working to find a solution to the problem’.

Nike said Barcelona were the only one of its sponsored clubs to complain so far, although tennis star Rafael Nadal experienced a similar problem with his own Nike Dri-FIT gear at the Australian Open in January.

Arsenal, Manchester United, and Aston Villa all carry the ‘swoosh’ brand in the Premier League, and as of yet, none have displayed any similarities to Barcelona whatsoever…

"Arsenal, Manchester United, and Aston Villa all carry the ‘swoosh’ brand in the Premier League, and as of yet, none have displayed any similarities to Barcelona whatsoever..."

I'm no scientist but I suspect people sweat more in Barcelona than they do in, say, Birmingham.

"Arsenal, Manchester United, and Aston Villa all carry the 'swoosh' brand in the Premier League, and as of yet, none have displayed any similarities to Barcelona whatsoever..."

I'm no scientist but I suspect people sweat more in Barcelona than they do in, say, Birmingham.

The people in Birmingham sweat bucketloads when they walk for more than a tenth of a mile.

That's fucking tragic man, They can't get away with that, If it was up to me i would put them on live on national TV & make them explain every single aspect of that comment..

Messi - "I feel heavier whilst wearing Nike tops"

Me - "Nah am not accepting that shite excuse, Why? Go right into detail mate cause that sounds fucking insane to me, I have a nike Barcelona top at home, When i play football in it i don't feel any heavier with sweat, Why do you? Is it maybe because you live in spain & i live in Scotland? You fucking idiot!!!!....Btw i fucking love you, Marry me?

They should try playing football 40 years ago when the footballs weighed a tonne, football boots could be used to club rats and when you were allowed to make tackles and get away with breaking someone's leg.

Footballer's now are a bunch of pansies who are overrated and overpaid!