Fm 2012 Demo Out.

aird

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a seperate way to download it that isn't via Steam? I downloaded it on Steam, says play now etc, I go to play it, it says completing installation.. goes to 100% then says incomplete installation :S

And can someone do me a favour and check if Marc Wilson is in Morton u19s, should be a keeper (tu)

Is there a seperate way to download it that isn't via Steam? I downloaded it on Steam, says play now etc, I go to play it, it says completing installation.. goes to 100% then says incomplete installation :S

And can someone do me a favour and check if Marc Wilson is in Morton u19s, should be a keeper (tu)

He's there yes (tu) a mate of your's?

wilson.jpg

Here's a screenshot (tu)

is he any good? as can approach to sign him :uk:

He's a good keeper IMO but I don't know if he'll be any good in FM after a few seasons.. send a scout to see him and see what they say!! :lol: And cheers for the screenshot :)(tu)

I know a few of the Morton U19's aswell! :lol:

I only know Marc cos I've known him for years but went to watch one or two of the U19 games :D