Rangers - The Inside Story

real boydie9

I was skipping through Sky TV guide for the coming week and noticed there's a programme on BBC 1 Scotland next Thursday at 7pm called, Rangers - The Inside Story, "Revealing what lies in store for Craig Whyte the new owner of Rangers FC, which is currently being threatened with a potentially business - closing 50 million - pound tax bill" is what it says underneath the programme title.

I was skipping through Sky TV guide for the coming week and noticed there's a programme on BBC 1 Scotland next Thursday at 7pm called, Rangers - The Inside Story, "Revealing what lies in store for Craig Whyte the new owner of Rangers FC, which is currently being threatened with a potentially business - closing 50 million - pound tax bill" is what it says underneath the programme title.

Aye theres a thread already on it but whats dawned on me is the time and day is this getting shown the same time Renne are pumping the mhanky mob

Conspiracy BBC at it again trying to spoil my 6 part comedy series

Aye theres a thread already on it but whats dawned on me is the time and day is this getting shown the same time Renne are pumping the mhanky mob

Conspiracy BBC at it again trying to spoil my 6 part comedy series

Didn't see the thread LT just thought I'd mention it in case any bears didn't know about it although the BBC will no doubt advertise the arse out of it in they run up to actually showing it on the same night THE ENEMY are getting horsed as you've so rightly said (tu):uk: