Wylde Shite Again

GOAT

laffertys goal against dundee utd-wyldes cross

laffertys goal against hibs-wyldes cross

laffertys goal against celtic came from a wylde cross

and he scored recently in a 2 nil win

but yes hes so shite isnt he, fuck off

Stop letting the truth get in the way of bullshit.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

laffertys goal against dundee utd-wyldes cross

laffertys goal against hibs-wyldes cross

laffertys goal against celtic came from a wylde cross

and he scored recently in a 2 nil win

but yes hes so shite isnt he, fuck off

excellent, thats how many games this season and he has 4 contribution points :dry:

considering how many times a game he sees the ball, the united game at tannadice was a prime example, he made one cross that led to the goal, so the other 12 that were fucking awful are forgotten about

if wylde was a foreigner then he'd be getting ripped to shreds on here

excellent, thats how many games this season and he has 4 contribution points :dry:

considering how many times a game he sees the ball, the united game at tannadice was a prime example, he made one cross that led to the goal, so the other 12 that were fucking awful are forgotten about

He's getting ripped to shreds because he's NOT a foreigner.

If his name was, say, Jimmy McJelavic, he'd probably be fawned over.

Today's performance by Wylde was definitely one of his worst so far this season, but this doesn't make him shite. The problem when he's going flat out to hit the by line is he isn't looking up before putting a cross in. He also needs to either learn a little trick or two or just build up the confidence to use some that he already knows and start using them in his game, as he is fast becoming a one trick pony of knocking the ball past the defender and legging it for the by line.

far more effiecent than some wingers

one cross tht led to the goal, yh exactly so he done his job for tht game

far more effiecent than some wingers

one cross tht led to the goal, yh exactly so he done his job for tht game

so what happens if lafferty misses that once decent cross, would we be slaughtering lafferty for missing the one chance, or would wylde get it tight for being in a crossing position 10 times or more and fluffed all but one of the opportunities

games like today PROVE that his inconsistency can cause us issues, if his delivery and general play was better we may have created more chances and got our second and won the game

the same can be said for any player, lafferty got praise for scoring x amount of goals this season, yet it required 3 chances for him before he would score

today, and there will be others, prove that when we are struggling we really need to make the most of any opportunities that come our way

I think far too much onus is placed upon Wylde's shoulders at such a young age. The amount of times we look to him to get past the player and put in a brilliant cross is getting too much. No creativity in the middle isn't helping things at all. I think a wee bit less game time not too much like every second game and a bit more from everyone else on the pitch will help him alot. Situation reminds me of Fleck a few seasons ago. Bursts on the scene, has a few good games then has a couple of average ones so we get on his back. Give him a break lads, Im sure he'll come good eventually.

Still can't cross, still can't pass and still can't get past the full back.

He's just not good enough.

Spot on. Been saying it since the season started. Never good enough, and is too easily marked out of games, even when he has the ball, he looks like a lost boy, zero skill, zero awareness and all round, shite.

Dont rate him at all and no idea why he keeps getting picked.

Wylde is a one trick pony. Knock the ball ahead and put in a cross.

He NEEDS to add to his game if he is to remain a fixture in the team.

Thats the problem at Rangers, he doesnt mate. He will get picked no matter how shite he is. And hes not even a one trick pony, i wouldnt call pace a trick.

Sometimes he struggles to do the basics - like controlling a football. His decision making is absolutely diabolical and he's got very little composure. His pace is his best asset and he doesn't use it as effectively as he could.

He had a poor game today like the rest of the midfield and seems to lack faith or confidence.However,he takes a lot of pressure off our defence and lazy midfield with his runs.He can cross the ball unlike Ortiz,Whittaker,Wallace,Naismith,Lafferty and the others who have played in wide areas recently.

I do not think he is good enough to be a first team player for us but then again I remember when a player had to have great ability to get a chance to play for our club and I am afraid I do not see many if any on our books now.

I am sure if he was playing for Hearts,Killie,Hibs etc his critics here would be suggesting that we should bid for him as has been seen here with other wide non achievers like Templeton,Driver etc.

Truly embarrasing thread.

The last 5 SPL games(excluding St Mirren)he set up the winner twice with two great crosses, basically set up the third against Celtic with a great cross and has also scored.

He was absolutely vital in the run in last season and he adds balance.

Bet you the clowns in this thread were the same clowns who booed Adam and hounded him.

How this boy is a regular starter for a team like Rangers I will never know, He's minus a first touch, The ability to actually take a ball past a man, A final cross & his work rate isn't exactly brilliant either.

It baffles me how this kid can get away with being absolutely tragic week in week out yet the minute John Fleck puts a foot out of place he's boo'ed out the stadium & left out the squad for weeks at a time!

Today's performance by Wylde was definitely one of his worst so far this season, but this doesn't make him shite. The problem when he's going flat out to hit the by line is he isn't looking up before putting a cross in. He also needs to either learn a little trick or two or just build up the confidence to use some that he already knows and start using them in his game, as he is fast becoming a one trick pony of knocking the ball past the defender and legging it for the by line.

he is a one trick pony and other teams know this and as for crossing correct HE DOES NOT LOOK UP more hit and hope does this constitute a good winger NO only plus point is defenders usually double up freeing space for others.