Kenny Miller: I Loved Every Day At Murray Park, Goodness, Why Did I Ever Leave?"

Boab

So, answers on a postcard or on here...

"I loved playing for Rangers. The whole package was brilliant. When I went back in 2008 I wanted to make sure we were successful and I won two titles there and Cups. It was great, the most enjoyable period of my career.

"They created a great place for players to work. I loved every day at Murray Park. Goodness, when I think about it, why did I ever leave?"

I say 'Money'. Any other ideas?

(tu) Michael Mols took a massive wage cut to stay at Rangers when he was probably the best striker we had at the time being 03/04 season. No excuses from Kenny Miller other than he was being a greedy cunt.

Problem with that was mols was out for at least. 2years with knee problem and felt that he owed us like rozenthal, millers only probs lay with his hamstrings and tanlines and wasnt injured that often.

Problem with that was mols was out for at least. 2years with knee problem and felt that he owed us like rozenthal, millers only probs lay with his hamstrings and tanlines and wasnt injured that often.

I agree in some sense but the fact is Mols took his pay cut when he was top striker so why not Miller?? because he was a greedy bastard and just wanted a good tan.

(tu) Michael Mols took a massive wage cut to stay at Rangers when he was probably the best striker we had at the time being 03/04 season. No excuses from Kenny Miller other than he was being a greedy cunt.

I'm sure if Mols had also been offered £40k a week by someone else at the time though, his mind would/could have been made up for him!

I know what you're saying mate, but they are two totally different situations.

When you're in the form of your life anyone isn't going to be happy at being offered a wage cut, Miller is not a Rangers fan and never claimed to be so I didn't blame him in the slightest.

I actually agree, but can't help but feel bitter about it just because he did leave when he was in the form of his life.

Oh well, still won the league :D

I actually agree, but can't help but feel bitter about it just because he did leave when he was in the form of his life.

Oh well, still won the league :D

We could have just kept him for the last six months, could be wrong but he didn't really seem to be pushing through a January transer, it was us that wanted the 400k so badly rather than let the contract run down. He may even have changed his mind by the end of the season if we hadn't sold him.