*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Anyone else starting Perry? His stats are almost identical to Bocanegra. So far he's been solid for me (albeit, I'm only just at the start of August).

His stats are pretty good tbh...

I sent him on loan to St Mirren and he plays every game for them, better than playing the odd game for me, and hes done ok!

Cant see him being a 1st team player though, Xandao is much better and im trying to bring in Danny Wilson full time.

Meant to say as well my Champions League group was Real Madrid, CSKA Moscow and Zestaponi from Georgia.

Finished 10th with Leuven in the Belgian league, well above the relegation places.

Now I'm in a Europa League play-off group with Standard, Beerschot and STVV.

Got humped off Standard in the first game, beat Beerschot, drew with STVV and beat Standard 3-2 thanks to a last minute goal!

Top of the group, 2 games left to go...

Maybe I'll make the Europa League yet!

finalstandings.jpg

First season got horsed in the champions league,won the league quite easily also league cup beatin the sheep on pens in Final,got beat semis of Scottish cup off Dundee Utd.Only sold Broadfoot for 1.5m to Cardiff and only signed Ioannis Amanatidis on a free transfer and wot a signing he turned out to be,I could have sold half the team for gd money as had many bids but I rejected all apart from Broadfoot tried to sign afew others like Templeton but couldnt get,Got manager and writers manager of the year afew player awards below,so all in all no bad 1st season :21: :21: :21:

pp.jpg

ppp.jpg

pppp.jpg

p.jpg

ppppp.jpg

pppppp.jpg

goldenboot.jpg

Got beaten 3-0 and drew 1-1 and missed out on the Europa League by 1 point. :(

For such a small side, operating on a shoestring budget, it's still a tremendous achievement.

Resigned, cos I don't think I can do much more with them. Want to give the MLS a go now!

What a fucking surreal match, league cup against Dunfermline, expected an easy match. Within 8 minutes Goian gets himself sent off, aye gid. With 10 minute i do alot of attacking and Jig manages a header into the back of the net. 2nd half i'm doing fine bar some players with fitness issues so i decide to use up my 3 subs to shore up the game, bad mistake. Bedoya gets injured so i'm down to 9 men and then fucking bocanegra gets injured leaving me with 8 men. Switch to counter attacking football and Dunfermline score in the 89th minute to take the game to extra time. Fighting for my life for 30 minutes and somehow manage to take it to penalties where i manage to win 4-2. What should have been a piece of piss was a struggle. :uk:

UNBELIEVABLE. Started a season with Dundee Utd, I am in the 4th Qualifying round of the Europa League against Schalke (good luck me) and joint top of the league with Rangers after 3 games. This is the part, beat C*ltic 2-0 away with a goal from Gary Mackay-Steven and an OG from Cha Du-Ri. I had 52% possession, managed just TWO shots to their 10 and I only had ONE on target and they STILL couldn't beat me. A great moment.

Started the season with St Mirren, was 1k p/w over my wage budget, so had to get shot of Lee Mair, Mo Ross, and Richard Hughes.

But I managed to bring in a Uruguayan called Juan Rámon Curbelo, who has been a stand out in midfield for me!

Set up a link with Aston Villa and got Eric Lichaj and Chris Herd on loan for free, and took in another boy called Remi Sergio on loan from Huesca too.

First game was home to the mighty Rangers.. and I beat them 3-2!

Not sure whether to be delighted or not :lol:

Got myself a credit card long time ago and i thought its completely empty. I was surprised to see there is some cash left so i ordered the game for 40$ or something and im downloading it atm. Happy days! Cant wait to start with the Gers.

Hm, where is the players attribute masking? I cant find this option. I fuckin hate when i check players profile just to notice that half of his skills are invisible.

It's either on the choose country, or choose league page.